Music...Music which one is your fav. WC music

Rider

Spaceman
So my fav. music is End credits Cobalt60#Prophecy it's total rock and super cool rock music I hope all of you guys out there have it
smile.gif
so chat post if there is a music which can beat this one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh... all this talk about WC2 music makes me jealous. I still haven't gotten the music to work on my copy!
mad.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

WC2 music was undoubtedly great. I especially liked the Victory Theme.

Dralthi5: Just download it from Mad Hatters Driveway thingy. I can't quite remember the address though. Either you can go searching in three-week-old posts, or you can ask Mad Hatter.

And while on the subject... Mad Hatter, whatever happened to the funeral and death music (both WC 1 and 2)? Is it just that I didn't notice them, or did you not put them up?
smile.gif

Hey s there a music better than that of Cobalt60#-Prophecy?
smile.gif

i like the WCM endcredits music, but my nr1 favorite it the WC4 into music that one kicks serius ass!

WCP yeah it's cool, but i usually fly whit limp bizkit music on
cool.gif

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Real WC fans support the WCESCRP

[This message has been edited by Twister (edited July 16, 2000).]

That means you have heard the End credits Prophecy music wasn't the music super rocky rap boy I love the music I always play the music

I got the CD on sale that includes CObalt 60. The game music is good too for those hip moods.
biggrin.gif

WC2 - Definitely! Because I liked all the Music at the Observation Lounge. In fact, my screensaver, now, plays most of the WC2 music - Torp Run, Kilrathi Theme, Observation Lounge Music, End Credits, etc.

Well, WC3 comes next...

biggrin.gif

I'll have that in my cantina, too...

Most of the Wing Commander music is great, but I really like Jazz's music from the Observation Lounge. When is the CIC going to post those tunes in MP3 format?

------------------
Kick ass and take names!

The original Privateer had some cool music as well. In particular I liked the kind of haunting music played just after you land.

WildWeasel said:
Most of the Wing Commander music is great, but I really like Jazz's music from the Observation Lounge. When is the CIC going to post those tunes in MP3 format?

WW: Try this instead, if you really are interested. They're very
cool.gif

As quoted from another topic - "Just another question about WC music"

Mad Hatter said:
Quarto, I used Audiocatalyst to encode the files. It`s a very good program, IMO.
Chernikov, if you`re talking about the music tracks, then the answer is yes. They`re stored on my driveway account and the URL for downloading them is: http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=2d4d302.79c34&name=WCmusic

Be sure to read my note there.

MH: Thanks a million!

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Quarto said:
And while on the subject... Mad Hatter, whatever happened to the funeral and death music (both WC 1 and 2)? Is it just that I didn't notice them, or did you not put them up?
smile.gif

For starters, you never asked for it.
second, I`m running low on free space on my web drive, but I think I can squeeze one of them in before I have to take down some of the music. so take you`re pick.

Gosh, how come I never thought of this poll before?! I mean, this is the perfect poll for me, isn`t it?
Anyway, my favorite theme? I`d have to go with WC1 - Introduction theme. One of the all time best themes I have ever heared for a computer game. Coming in 2nd not too far behind it is WC3 - Credits. Great theme, very powerful. All in all I just love George Oldziey`s music, and if he ever sees this, You`re the greatest, George!!

BTW, I would like to remind people again that I have a lot of WC mp3s, that you probably won`t find anywhere at this link: http://www.driveway.com/share?sid=2d4d302.79c34&name=WCmusic

Hmm... maybe I should add it to my sig.

Oh, and JoeyRP, you`re quite welcome, and thank you too for the advertisement.

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

[This message has been edited by Mad Hatter (edited July 18, 2000).]

Quarto said:
Well, Mad Hatter, I think WC2 comes first
smile.gif

MH: Yeah, After all you made it sound so good! I'm all ears playing Observation Lounge Music over and over
biggrin.gif

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Back