Moderator Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Quarto and Ghost, shouldn't we open a poll thread, when nominations are closed, to vote for our moderators ?

Originally posted by PopsiclePete
I vote for Quarto and Ghost, shouldn't we open a poll thread, when nominations are closed, to vote for our moderators ?

Wow, yeah, good thinking. That's a way better idea than what Hades said we'd do at the start of this thread: "Those nominated (or those with most nominations if there are more than 10 people) will be put in a chat zone poll for you to make the final choice." (G)

Wow, I've been away for a while too. Exams will do that to you.

Anyway, I also nominate Quarto - I think he did a brilliant job at moderating before...

Just wanted to point out again that the moderator nominations are for this forum only, not a global moderator position like TC has. I think I noticed some confusion about this in General WC Chat.

The ambassador elects emergency power to Senator Palpa...

Whoops.

To be honest, do we really need another Op? I very rarely see Death and Reid is only around once in a while on the CZ. It tends to just be LOAF and Kris.

Actually...

... no, I'm not really too busy to come to the CZ, I just don't do it often, or at best only give my undivided attention (not usually a good thing) to the CZ in bursts.

Anyhow, the idea for user's being selected to moderate is that the admins will have less need to keep close track on the potential flame-inciting threads. Given the lack of even the minimal moderating value of WC-related discussion, once this forum picks up it may well require more observational time than the admins have to give.

Originally posted by LeHah
To be honest, do we really need another Op? I very rarely see Death and Reid is only around once in a while on the CZ. It tends to just be LOAF and Kris.

That's Mr. Reid to you, Bielawa.

Anyhow, Death said it best.

I withdraw my arguement.

And thats "Slave Master Trag" to you, Kris.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
You rarely see Death because Death does not wish to be seen. He's also probably busy, as is Chris.

Wow...speak his name and he will come........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back