Models giveaway

SolCommand

Spaceman
Hey guys.

A few years ago I was working on a mod that was supposed to be a complete overhaul for Freelancer but somehow after a wile the project closed due to lack of enough ppl in the team. During that time I created a number of models that were supposed to get textured and imported in the game but unfortunately they never made it.
A couple of months ago I remembered about the game when I was browsing on a gaming site for new combat scifi games to play and realized I still have those models on a usb stick somewhere ... I found it after a wile searching all around the house and thought it would be cool if I give all these models to the community, maybe someone will find a use for some of them, who knows. Anyway I released my models for public download on another Freelancer community website( The Starport) and since then I've created some more, some even textured. I hope my gift for you and all the hard I put in these models will be appreciated. There are about 70 or more models available for download, most are WIPs and they're in 3DS and OBJ format. You can use them for any mod/game you wish.

You can preview some of my models on my blog:
http://solcommand.blogspot.com/

And you can download them all from here:
http://cid-5d0715049236d05b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public

I also make models on request if you really really need a model but I'm involved in many projects atm so my time is limited, thus I may or may not take your project. If you decide to contact me, you can do it at >the starport<.

Thank you for your time and enjoy my models

I am truely impressed by the level of design gone into these. That Babylon station is particularly exquisite. I would make a big thanks for allowing the free usage of these (and I see a whole slew of them, whilst a bit higher than average poly count would be ideal as rebuilds for Empire At War)

Feel free to use the models in any project that you want m8. All I'd want are some screenshots with how the models look ingame, but that's not a requirement.

I was browsing over many of your models they look absolutely remarkable! I was wondering If I could use the Fuselage of a ship that you had called "The Ghost" as the Firekkan Transport for the WIP Wing Commander: Collateral Damage Project. I think it would look great after modding it a bit to fit the profile of a Firekkan ship.. Of coarse I'd give you credit, for the original model idea :)

I'll be posting it up on the WC:CD "Fan Input" Thread...I've been doing (What feels like) a Million models for this mod....But Hey I try to be a lil creative also and even get great ideas from other models....One of your just happened to be one of them...And they're just awesome...Alot of them are too many polies.... That's what I asked if it was ok to modify one to fit the bill...But they all look awesome !

OK guys, here it goes, my first model after a long long long time. It's nothing major but it does help me warm up :)

The Typhoon S1-12 Launcher:
http://solcommand.blogspot.com/2010/12/typhoon-launcher.html

Poly count - 772

fnq8g.jpg

Back