Missle and Radar Questions...

Starblazer

Spaceman
Greetings All Again:

Jeez...I'm just full of silly questions....;>

Missles: I was just playing and took on a pirate, tried to use my Heatseeker missles and I hear them launch but don't see them at all and no hit on the enemy. Tried this several times, landed, launched and tried this again no luck. Was just wondering if anyone eles had this problem, I will see if it persists when I go back into the game.

Radar: How is the Hunter AW 6i better than the Hunter Basic? They both have the AFHH, does the Basic not give any color?

Oh, yes, I noticed that somehow I have acquired 1 more cargo space unit so now I have 101. Not complaining, just wondering if this is a glitch....

Thanks for your help!

Starblazer

Did you get the enhancement patch? I think I never really got around to fixing the heatseeker on that one... doing so now. Wait 10 minutes and redownload it:)

Again if you DID get the patch, the 1 extra cargo space is for the artifact ;)

Starblazer said:
Radar: How is the Hunter AW 6i better than the Hunter Basic? They both have the AFHH, does the Basic not give any color?
Read the descriptions and find out. Could be that it has more colors (don't know off the top of my head) but at any rate more expensive radars have a slightly longer range and a larger cone wherein you can get a missile lock.

Thank you spiritplumber, I just re-downloaded the patch again!

Thank you for your work. ;>

And thank you to everyone who replied...I didn't see a description for the different radars (missed it in the remake manual somewhere?), but thank you anyway.

Starblazer

In the upgrades screen, when you click on an item (including radars) it gives you a description and stats, such as how wide the tracking cone is, and whether it has IFF etc. It's down at the bottom of the screen.

Back