Mission problem ?

Mirage

Rear Admiral
I hope this hasn't already been reported, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything on it. Anyway, I just started playing the game (very nice by the way) and I still have the boring old default ship you start with. I've made some upgrades, just to get moving. I then took on a In System Patrol mission, one that had 8 nav points to check out. The problem is, only seven of the nav points are displayed on the screen!. I can't seem to be able to get the last one to display. Is ther something I'm missing or is the display area limited to a total of 8or 9 lines?

Thanks for a great game so far! And for the forums help.

Use the page up or page down buttons above your scroll buttons. You need to scroll
down I think
to the next set of lines.

the Page up and Page down scroll through your mission objectives and messages when there is too much to fit all at once.

Good luck with the patrol!

*edit*
Heaven's sake Wendy, I never get to answer any questions lol
I totally don't mind of course. It's amazing how many times I hit reply but by the time I hit post you've snuck one in there :p

MamiyaOtaru said:
the Page up and Page down scroll through your mission objectives and messages when there is too much to fit all at once.

Good luck with the patrol!

*edit*
Heaven's sake Wendy, I never get to answer any questions lol
I totally don't mind of course. It's amazing how many times I hit reply but by the time I hit post you've snuck one in there :p

:-( <sniff>

Gee, I'm sorry, but. . .I honestly play or hack at the game, and do rl stuff more than I'm here. I just don't sleep much, and it alwayse seems to be at odd times when I do, so I'm here to do answers. Or questions in between all the odd stuff, I mean.

And it's usually after the dog forced me to take him out or the cat (a grey tabby stole with his preferred resting place) decides he wants to stretch and causes me to miss an all important shot and I see: YOU HAVE DIED. . .

Besides, I couldn't STAND being a shave tail.

And yes, I'm fast, suck-up. Look out on the sidewalks, I'll run you down in my charriot! Usually because my husband pushed me over your toes while he was chatting with one of the neighbours and not paying attention to where he was pushing me.

Have to admit, though, I do see the "romance" in sucking things up. I DID get a paradigm. I had to hack the files to see what it's like. TO be honest, if you want to drive a BUS, in lower mid-town, be my guest. I'll stick to my Centurion and Trusty Tarsus.

Thanks all! Figures it was something easy like that. So far this game is awesome! Since moving to XP I haven't been able to play much WC at all, and I started looking for ways to make some of my older games work. Then I started looking for fan created add-ons and remakes, and the WC CIC sent me here. Thankfully it did. I find this rendition of Privateer very much like the original, but with better graphics, and I think it has a smarter AI. Anyway, thanks for your help, it probably won't be the last silly noob question I ask. But if you don't ask, you never know, right?

Mirage said:
Anyway, thanks for your help, it probably won't be the last silly noob question I ask. But if you don't ask, you never know, right?

The only silly or dumb question is the one you didn't ask.

Think about it.

Play and enjoy! I do!

Back