merlin

it's when blair is about to enter the jumpgate manually, he sais something about the coordinets....you'll really know it's him, you really do...

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCSCRP

TC said:
The Simpsons are not stupid!

Amen to that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?
smile.gif
I've only seen it in the episode where Homer makes some calls to Nasa and than he and Barney go for the training.

And of course, Bush & Clinton
smile.gif
. That one was a great parody of American politics.
biggrin.gif

Ah, topic drift... Gotta love it.
wink.gif

Hey, Quarto, you're in Australia. Remember Bart's whole telephone scam/booting debacle? <"It's just a kick in the bum.">

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Quarto said:
And of course, Bush & Clinton
smile.gif
. That one was a great parody of American politics.
biggrin.gif

It's scary that the most powerful country in the world is run by dumbasses. If it wasn't for great leadership in the military who don't give a damn about public image and politics, this country would've fallen along time ago. Whoever elected the rule you have to be a God-damn lawyer-politician to be pres needs to be shot (again if necessary, and yes, if you have to track them down and/or dig them up).

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Although I usually am highly critical of the US, I refuse to endorse that opinion, Knight. What you said is sheer ignorance in its purest form.

Admittedly, this country was put together by lawyers. Patrick Henry, one of our greatest leaders, was so good at lawyering people have made stories about him beating the devil at a trial of the dead. However, this doesnt make things totally wrong, as there WAS a time when lawyers were not the bloodsucking [insert several hundred noncomplimentary adjectives here] [insert noncomplimentary noun here] that we all know and want to kill.

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Aww, leave off. Lawyers are no different than everybody else.

I'll let you choose if that's an insult or compliment.

Hi, i'm troy mclore, you might remmember me from such educational videos as; "mom, that mans face is all puffy" and "Man Versus Nature; The Road To Victory"
biggrin.gif

OK this post is really confusing

------------------
And I was stupid enough to think that us brotha's had to stick togetha. :p

Back