Member Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGun

Vampire Ace
This is designed to allow members who aren't in the Member's Directory to post pics of themselfs

Here's mine

Note that the photo is about 3-4 years old and my Glasses are now more Rectanglar

Me01.jpg

Y'know, I was going to do something silly, but then I realized that it would serve no purpose, and I'd just be pissing people off . . .

. . . Then I remembered that, basically, that's all I do here. Unfortunately, though, I don't have anything right at the moment. Give me a little bit, and I'll be back.

Or fall from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

Actually, I'm one to crack ugly jokes . . . I just wanted to jump on the bandwagon . . . because I'm lonely . . . and an android.

TopGun said:
This is designed to allow members who aren't in the Member's Directory to post pics of themselfs

Here's mine

Note that the photo is about 3-4 years old and my Glasses are now more Rectanglar
Scary.
Looks like one of them police composite sketches of a suspect, only this time the mug is that of an actual (presumably) live person

::shudders::

TopGun said:

Here's mine

Dude; you look too serious, almost scary.

Try to loosen up the mood next time :) :)

This thread is so terrible, I stabbed Bob in the face until it went away.

It just depends on where the stab is done, and by whom.

If y'all don't ease back on the stupid thread-derail bullshit, I'm going to be the "whom", and the "close thread" button (and/or the "ban" button") is where I'm going to stab.

Am I making myself clear?

Actually, I was just kidding. I really think that TopGun is quite the hottie, in a David Manson/Lee Harvey Oswald kinda way. Maybe we could get together with a jar of Vaseline, and see where the day takes us. ;)

Ripper said:
Actually, I was just kidding. I really think that TopGun is quite the hottie, in a David Manson/Lee Harvey Oswald kinda way. Maybe we could get together with a jar of Vaseline, and see where the day takes us. ;)

Oh, God

LOAF, Chris, if you can here me, CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back