Making WC DVD-case covers (1. try)

Yes I have it and I'll scan it tonight when I get home and send it out to you.
Thx in advance :D - I hope my email account can take it. - If I remember right, the limit is 2-3MB, but not sure.
Hmm, I've got another e-mail, that takes up to 10MB at once (which is also it's limit), haven't used it for a while, but should still work:
THE_WUQKED@arcor.de
so if it is too big, just send it there ;) thx again.

I 600dpi 24bit scan of the back alone is 25mb and it won't zip any smaller. What would you like me to do?

I don't mind sending it if you have someplace for me to sent it.

Hmm. Do you have any HP to upload it temporarly? Other than that, I have got no idea, cause my email account can't take that much :(
Well, another way would be to "only" use 300dpi which should be already enough... - That should be under 10MB.

I've finished my first Kilrathi Saga Cover Beta yesterday, but I was unable to upload it yet (didn't have enough time, and modem was too slow :( + my FTP tool was buggy yesterday). I won't be able to upload it this evening either, so expect it as early as tomorrow.

IM? Microsoft instant messaging or what? I don't have that / use that, only ICQ. And direct transfer would take a while (56k modem here, only 768k at home, where I won't be till in 2 weeks :/ - But there my router firewall blocks nearly every direct transfer.) So I guess best would be to only use 300dpi. - Or you would like to use edonkey or so to transfer it, but I guess you don't like it ( I don't like it that much either ;) )

Looks just like it's from the box... and that's not saying it's bad at all! I like it.
Wondering how that comes, although I just scanned in the box and changed it to fit on a DVD Cover :D - Just like all my other Covers. - Except for Privateer, of course. Btw, imho, it would be best, if someone, who has got the boxed version (preferedly europe version to cover more languages ;) ), would redo that Cover, cause imo that one doesn't look that good and doesn't fit the other ones (ea-logo instead of origin etc)
@Shades2585: I just emailed you. - Although I do not really understand why, cause I already posted my email adress ;) - Or you could send me a private message with the info...

Why? Because it's in my inbox an and I'm going to send you the web site and password when I get home. I didn't want to post that and I wanted to make sure that you still wanted them. There are three there. Font, back, and slip cover scans. Just open the picture, wait for it to down load and save it. They're each about 25-28mb a piece. This way you you can take your time. I'll scan the side for you later. That will probably be small enought to email.

:) Of course I still want them :D
Is it OK for you when I start downbloading them tomorrow? Cause 1. it's already late here (ok, if you define 10pm as late ^^) and 2. It would take over 1 hour to download each of them with my modem :( - But tomorrow I'm back home and can download it via DSL. Thx again for your help :)

Bad news :(
I tried to upload my Armada Cover (600dpi version), but although my webspace is 50mb, and the pic is "only" 16MB, I can't do so - it only allows me to upload 8mb at once :(
So you have to wait till I got a real hp (was going to do so in the next few months). Or has someone else a place where I can upload them? But remember: I can't mail it either...
If no-one has any advice to improve the KS-version, it's finished, too. The WC1&2 Cover still needs a new side label, and the privateer cover, well, I already said what I was thinking about it.

@Shades2585: I've downloaded all your three pics yesterday. Thx again for the help ;) Now only the side label is missing :)

The Privatter thing would be a "total redoing" to make it fit to the other ones. But I am not sure yet if I will do that, and if so when - or maybe someone else wants to do it ;) But my main attention now goes to the WC IV DVD Cover, fixing some bugs in the KS Cover I just detected, making a German WCIV CD Cover and then (maybe) start a normal WCIII cover (but then again I've got only the classic box :( )

The_Wuqked I sent you two more side scans

I don't have the WCIII standerd box I bought the premium. Sorry. Maybe someone else here can help.

Any Takers?? :confused:

Thx again :) I'll download them and finish the first beta as soon as I've got enough time (this evening or tomorrow evening, but maybe as early as Friday :( )

Back