Make a Bitter Bengal Better?

Maj.Striker

Swabbie
Banned
Well, I dragged out the old Bengal model I made some time ago (few months anyways) and decided that I was not very pleased with it. So, I went to work on adding details and correcting minor things here and there. This is definitely still a Work in Progress, but here's what I have so far.

tigerclaw.jpg

tigerclaw1.jpg

tigerclaw2.jpg

Interesting, but I don't think you can really call it a Bengal, the proportions are all off for one thing. It is an interesting design and a good interpretation, but I would call it something else not a Bengal, maybe some derived from the design later.

Wait, I take that back, I did have the diagrams which is the closest thing I can get to a high res shot.

Here we go:

tigersclaw.gif

tcside.jpg

tctop.jpg

Now I realize the little things on the surface of the Bengal may be different then what you were expecting but cnosidering I have no high res shot of the bengal...the surface details can left to designer's interpretation. However, if someone out here has a good shot of a Bengal carrier that more closely follows the above diagram, I'd be glad to look at it and revise my model.

Sorry, for triple posting (I wish that edit option stuck around a little longer)...anyways, looking at the diagram once again I can see the differences between my model and the original. I'll be honest, I like my model, but you're right, it's not close enough to call it the standard Bengal. Oddly, enough, when i first started working with my original model it was almost precisely the same as this diagram, clearly I changed things without even realizing it.

I really like it as a Bengal. About the only thing that bothers me is the back. Something like what I attached might be closer, though you could leave it as is and it would be an awesome not-quite bengal.

Attachments

• bengal.jpg
    bengal.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 142
Back