Macross TC pics

ok here are some Images for the macross TC mod this is starlancer version but will be like the wcsops version
screensh.jpg

Dude, what the bloody 'ell is "Macross"?...

Macross is one of the forst movies i have seen when i was a kid it came out in 84 and it is jap anime one of the best out there they made a US version Called Robotech.
More screens
1.jpg

Originally posted by Wolf_Blacvkwolf
Macross is one of the forst movies i have seen when i was a kid it came out in 84 and it is jap anime one of the best out there they made a US version Called Robotech.
More screens
1.jpg

Just so you know, your links for the pix are not showing up in yer posts; at least not in my browser (Mozilla). Curiously, when I push "quote" to reply, THEN the llinks show up in the text box...:confused:

Did they come up with a mission editor for Starlancer yet?

Hmmm, anyway, those textures look quite good.
(Though I always have had the impression that the Starlancer engine somehow makes just about any texture look good, as opposed to the Vision engine... I think it's the lighting system)

--Eder

Sorry about that i dont know whats gong on with that im new to putting on pics and tripod will not allow pic server to work so if anyone can help and maybe host pics for putting up pics i would be very greatful i have alot of beta pics and a movie intro beta with the editing tools we are making we hope to make the starlancer engine more mod able for furture mods like a wc UE2 or something like that.
BlackWolf
As for the mission editor they said it will be out before freelancer and we will get a answer if they say no me and HC1 are going to look into making our own mission editor for starlancer......

Back