Lucid and Netdreaming for Role Playing Games

Chip

Spaceman
One of the best ways for chapters to role play Wing Commander is for their members to netdream. Since mutual dreaming is when two people simultaneously dream the same dream, I've preferred netdreaming in that people in a group of 3 or more simultaneously dream the same dream as a group. Imagine the possibilities -- your group could netdream and lucid dream (dreaming while you know you're dreaming) it's a group of fighter pilots, Marines, etc., and then the group could netdream itself fighting enemies (you get the idea). Netdreaming is especially great for members who can't get together often (becuase of location, school, work, etc.). A webpage that discusses this type of activity is located at: [CENSORED]

[This message has been edited by Death (edited August 30, 2000).]

You know, this isn't the WTF forum.

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited August 30, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, the drugs really are getting cheaper.
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Chip, how many astral projection do you have per day?
confused.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Have no fear. I got that from another weirdo I know.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited August 30, 2000).]

I was talking to Chip.
smile.gif

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Wild Weasel, I am not joking and if you had gone to the internet address I had posted and read the information there you should have understood that. I've even done "God" Wing Commander role playing, in that I break part of my spiritual energy off and manipulate it so it manifests into whatever sentient being I want it to.

First, I'd just like to say that I'm not one of those people who goes around correcting every spelling mistake people make. But WildWeasel is one word. Just some friendly information.
smile.gif

Second, I believe Death censored that address from your first post. There is no way for me to view that page and no way for me to know what you're talking about! Sorry, I just thought I'd let you know about that.

------------------

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited October 20, 2000).]

Alternatively, call a mental institution. I do believe they have special places reserved for people who want to have lucid WC dreams
wink2.gif

The first thing that comes to mind is "poacher", which could be a reference to "WildWeasel". But it's up to Ghaelon to explain it (if he can...).

I'm lost here. Am I being insulted or complimented?
confused.gif

------------------

As far as I know weasels don't get poached, or used in poaching. Ferrets would be much better for that (them being tame is a great help
smile.gif
)

I don't remember poaching anything when I flew the Ferret... I remember something about a garbage scow though... ~laughs~

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Back