Love Commander

WildWeasel

Spaceman
We all know about Maverick and Angel's relationship. But what about everyone else? What other pilots do you think were ready to go at it? Personally, I think Maniac will forever be single. I don't think anyone can put up with his crap. The rest I'm not so sure of...

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Well Sparks always had a thing for Blair as well. I liked Sparks better than Angel, but I have an irrational dislike of people with French accents
smile.gif
Sparks later in the novels hooks up with Quarto's favorite pilot, Bear. I always thought Spirit and Hunter would be a good case of opposites attracting. Other than that there weren't that many women in the games that didn't either try to hook up with Blair or Casey or managed to live through the games. Major Edmond and Talon, perhaps? I always figured Mynx and Jazz had some secret realtionship kept under wraps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tolwyn and Flint are a perfect match!

------------------

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited October 20, 2000).]

That's not right... Taggart and Flint are meant for each other!

------------------

Some would say that Taggart and Tolwyn would make a better match though...

------------------

*SMACK*

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

WildWeasel said:
Personally, I think Maniac will forever be single. I don't think anyone can put up with his crap.

Actually, Maniac was married twice, according to the WCP strategy guide.

Mind you, the length of those marriages don't exactly disprove the theory (one of them wasn't even a month long, though I can't find my guide to be sure).

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

I`ll never forget how in WC4 he tries to impress the helm`s woman, leans on the helm, and causes the ship to make a dive.
lol.gif

It was so funny.

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

actually, we all saw Maniac and rosy getting it on in WCM, and i'm not sure but but i thing he scores a new girl in Pilgrin star...

there's one thing troubling me....
in the WCacademy gide, Colonel Lombard says he was emotionally involved whit angel, what? did angel have an effair behind Blais back or something ?

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Realy WC fans support the WCESCRP

Mad Hatter said:
I`ll never forget how in WC4 he tries to impress the helm`s woman, leans on the helm, and causes the ship to make a dive.
lol.gif

It was so funny.

"Hey, who did that!?"

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Sparks and Bear never actually hook up -- by the end of False Colors she still hasn't told him that she's in love with him (I suppose it's pretty damned obvious, though).

Maniac never actually gets the girl in Pilgrim Stars -- and since Pilgrim Truth will never come out, we'll never know how that ends
smile.gif

I think Colonel Lombard was in love with Angel... but there wasn't any actual relationship.

Maniac was married once for three years, and once for 22 days
smile.gif

Hadn't Bear developed a relationship with Alexandra Travis at the end of False Colors?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Blair fooled around a bit with 'grease monkeys' like Sparks and Rachel, Heh Heh
biggrin.gif

He's afraid his ship might suddenly fall apart in midflight
lol.gif

Well, there was some sexual tension between them during the game. The "nice fuselage" incident is one example.

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

Back