Looking for volunteers for a WCTO test game

So, it's the "three-for-all"? That sounds like kill stealing - and I am not above it! :)

Ok then, you're on, you lowly Utaks!

...and in case you were wondering: Yes, you can send in your turns now by replying to the email I sent you. :p
(Mekt-Hakkikt already did.)

hehehe... I asume the forum is your com sistem

Nice taunts :D

Hey pip, What's the matter? cat got your... nevermind

I'd like to start one or two new matches soon, so let me just check who of you would like to continue playing. I'm thinking along the lines of a small scenario (with asteroids and flak fire) as well as an advanced dogfight (medium and heavy fighters). Both matches will include all of the advanced rules described in the manual.

If you want to join, let me know which match you're more interested in, and what kind of fighter/bomber you'd like to take!

:D Phew? What did you just smell your own breath? We've all be suffering through it for months! :D:p

I am sorry but you are mistaken: that smell was the stench of your cowardice. :p

I'd like to start one or two new matches soon, so let me just check who of you would like to continue playing. I'm thinking along the lines of a small scenario (with asteroids and flak fire) as well as an advanced dogfight (medium and heavy fighters). Both matches will include all of the advanced rules described in the manual.

If you want to join, let me know which match you're more interested in, and what kind of fighter/bomber you'd like to take!

I would be interested. A bit more in the small scenario but I would also play the advanced dogfight. I'll fly anything.
Though I have to admit: I have only skimmed through the advanced rules and I won't be able to answer as quickly as before, though it should still be in the 48 hours window.

So that's QuailPilot with a Drakhri and Mekt-Hakkikt with <insert fighter> so far. (I'd suggest a Drakhri or Epee right now, but I hope we'll see some more people joining... floundericiousMI? Kavok? Pip? Anyone else who wants to give it a try like QuailPilot?)

I'll probably start the new match next week.

If I have to choose between Epee and Drakhri, I would prefer a Drakhri but if you want to have two different fighters dish it out, I can take the Epee. Though I have to inform you that the Epee carries 2 chaff pods. Were they taken out because of balance or is it an oversight?

Back