Look what I found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do at the giga-page?
I only knew 2 people spending their time on that side. Now I know three.:)
But it's really funny. The spot I mean.

LOAF: Sorry, didn't notice it was already reported.

Fishbone: Hmm, do you (by chance) know a guy who goes by the nick of Vaquero at GIGA?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
My fault, I haven't been uploading the updates to the archive enough <G>

You update a helluva lot more than a lot of sites. Especially mine;)

Oh, yeah, I update the frontpage every day, but I haven't put the old news in the archive, I don't think...

Originally posted by Napoleon
maybe I am retarted but which WC actor is in the movie?

The person in the car is "Vaquero" from Wing Commander 3, one of the Wingmen...

Um, I too have no clue about this Lev Arris thing, seeing as I don't have P2. What part did he play? Wasn't someone saying about David Warner being in P2 as well?

Lev Arris is the character that you play in Privateer 2. And yes, David Warner is also in Priv 2 as is Jurgen Prochnow.

And Lev Arris is the best wc actor after Tolwyn and Blair!
A i am so sorry for him that he had to cast in such a crappy ugly game as p2 is!

Clive Owens portrays Lev rather nicely IMO. In his cutscenes I always get the impression that he tries to appear cool although having no real clue what's going on. :)

Fishbone: Sorry for the delay. No, I'm not Vaquero. He was the only WC fan I met at GIGA when I was still active there. Although I had my suspicions about the guys who use nicks like Blair or any variations of that name.
At GIGA I use Nighthawk62 as my nick. But I don't visit the chats there very much these days.

The spanish voice of P2 was a waste...and a crap...
I.E *He monada, ven aqui* or *Soy la muerte*

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
Lev Arris is the character that you play in Privateer 2. And yes, David Warner is also in Priv 2 as is Jurgen Prochnow.

Fire Tubes One and Two! :D

Oh doesn't matter Nighthawk. If I'll ever see you, I'll report myself. :D
Or should I write a short notice in your Guestbook? Look sometimes into it. If you go there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back