LOL a weird way to kill Seether WC4

Actualy, there is one more bug in the psx version of WC4. I tested it only once, but why dont you guys try to leech Seether with the leech missiles in psx game. Only one leech missile and... Gone! I tested it with other Dragons but they were only disabled.

This is my personal belive, I dont know how Decoys work.

After you drop a decoy he start to send messages to all missiles locked in your ship, the missiles AI gets confused and go after the decoy insted of your ship, but since the message is sent upon droping the decoy, new missiles fired at you dont get fooled since the AI of the new missiles is capable of ignoring the decoy message, however a new decoy will work on these missiles.

Well that is what I belive how they work...

My favorite method...

Tachyon guns, right at the start, straight up his backside! (thanks to Earthworm for this tactic!) For maximum amusement, try to pull this off just after he gives his little gloating speech... BYE BYE!!! "Fight hard, Colonel; I hunger for a true challenge--" *KA-BLOOEY!* Very satisfying.

Did this once,(normal dificulty in PC)
after his "speech" I select all missiles, go in auto slide and fire them, I dont know how but he take all the damage in a way that the belly of his ship was right naked, and HIS BELLY WAS RIGHT UNDER MY SIGHTS, I fire my guns and no more Seether. It was only a minute to kill him.
but its was more fun in using leach missiles on him.so I can tauth him for quite some time before I can send him to the big red guy in hell.

Just burn away, take a 180, fire your guns and fof missile's. quick and easy, unless you're afraid to take a few frontal hits. incomming missile's are also shot down this way.

HI all, its been a long time

Seether is boring guys, go back to jazz and trakkath, and his cousin (I can't remember his name) in wc2, now that was fun

After his little message about being part of the past, and he does his little trick getting close, he fires a few gun shots, I used that sound as a que to autoslide and turn 180, then I let go 2 IMREC missles and fired off 3 shots of full guns, it was fun watching him blow up while I was sliding backwards! :)

RFBurns

"He's got lock...he's got lock!...AAGGGHHH!....he's all yours Dragon leader.....Good bye!...BOOM!" [WCIV]

The easiest way is probably hitting B and firing off a volley of missiles. He is easy to take out like that, but it's a lot harder if you insist on a dogfight.

Back