Living in the Age of Destruction

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
This is quite off topic, but what does everyone think of the new Mechwarrior? I've played it since it came out, just wondered on other people's opinions on it. You can see more of it at MW Realms.

Got to be too much for me to get a handle on. They were pretty neat when they came out though.

Never really played any of the Mechwarrior games myself (only demos, but they were cool)

This is the light action game for the xbox, right???
I miss the good mechsims of old. MW2-3-4 and add ons were great. Pitty they're as good as gone. Anyone here got a cheap copy of the Clan, IS mak paks ot the Black Knight expansion?

Well, I still play Mechwarrior Mercs and Black Knight, so they're not completely gone. The cool new thing about AoD is that the starter has fixed units, with some really good uniques included, not like the old starter that you got 2 crappy Battlemechs with a lot of other worthless units. It's worth at least trying.

Edfilho said:
This is the light action game for the xbox, right???
I miss the good mechsims of old. MW2-3-4 and add ons were great. Pitty they're as good as gone. Anyone here got a cheap copy of the Clan, IS mak paks ot the Black Knight expansion?

No, at first that's what I thought they were talking about too but it is apparently some action figure set game where you move the little plastic figures and stuff. I had played the Dark Age thing with my younger cousins once...it was alright, would be much better if it were more like an actual board game with precise territories and rules as such.

Edfilho said:
MW2-3-4 and add ons were great. Pitty they're as good as gone. Anyone here got a cheap copy of the Clan, IS mak paks ot the Black Knight expansion?

You can buy the Clan and IS paks on half.com. The Black Knight expansion is there also. There's also a MechWarrior 4 compilation pack at stores that has MW4, BK, and Mercs. I've seen the paks at a couple of ebgames also.

I still play them, but not online since I don't last too long. :)

Back