Little information request

RATM

Spaceman
Hey, i haven't been here in like. 292 days or something (probly over a year concidering i made two quick posts then) And i haven't been thinking about it much but i'd really like to find the WC books. Could someone list all them, the years published, where i could find them? (amazon.ca? note: i am canadian) a small discription of the book? I dont want any spoilers but just the jist of it all really.

Thanks
RATM

:eek: forgot that the newest post is on the top, lol, thanks

nontheless id still like to hear what people have to say about those books

I have some of the books about three of them and I have read 6 of them. I was in the middle of posting the descrpitions on the back of the books I did have and telling you where to find some but I messed up and lost my post so what I'm gonna do is write in a notepad and the copy and paste the stuff tomarrow ok RATM so try to check back tomarrow or the day after that for the post. I am kinda pissed about this cause I had most of it done and I hit the wrong button on the small laptop keyboard and It went back a page and I lost it all. but I'll try to hook you up with the info that I do have tommarrow. I can tell you this though you won't find them in bookstores so start looking online. with the exception of False Colors, the Movie adaptation, The junior movie adaptation, Pilgrim Stars (I think thats the title. its also not released yet as far as I've been told), and Action Stations (I think that you might be able to find this.) you may find new copies of these but the others released good luck. you probably have 2% chance of finding these brand new Freedom Flight, End Run, Fleet Action, Heart of the Tiger, and Price of Freedom. most likely Ebay is your best bet but I wouldn't shop there. Also check Barnes and Noble and Amazon online as they tend to have some of them. Most are out of print so the used copies are expensive at amazon, ebay, and Barnes and Noble. :cool: Good Luck with the search. I'll type out the descriptions on the back of the books of Fleet Action, Price of Freedom, and False Colors tonight and try to post it soon but till then check those sites. :D

Back