Let's reinact the Battle For Earth w/water guns

Chip

Spaceman
I was thinking -- let's reinact the Battle For Earth using water guns. We could build Kilrathi & ConFederation battlewagons out of cardboard armor & plastic shielding and mount water gun turrets on them. We could also build those "Milk Jug Rafts" depicted in advertisements and mount our wagons on them to make our reinactment more naval like. We could have remote controlled model fighters equipped with those $1 water gun pistols too and remote controlled model bombers equipped with 2" balloons to represent torpedoes. We could have our battlewagons mount larger water balloon launchers to represent the capital ship torpedoes as well.

Hmmm, and what would be the PTC? A very big water baloon that doesn't need to be thrown to pop? Or one of those cartoony water hoses that tends to clog up and blow? :p

[Edited by klaus on 11-24-2000 at 22:35]

Sorry, but the moment I read the subject header, I knew this was going to be stupid. And what's stupid got to do with Chris?

Chris Ried is the Lord of Super Soakers. He has every super soaker ever made and more. :D But, you're kinda new so we'll let this go. :)

Originally posted by Meson
Chris Ried is the Lord of Super Soakers. He has every super soaker ever made and more. :D But, you're kinda new so we'll let this go. :)

Some Guild member you are, Meson. You can't even spell the UberCrid's last name right. I'm sure he or the Baron will have a few words with you later.

</ominous>

Crid, he with the unspellable name... (for some reason that I really don't understand... Its not that hard at all, but everyone screws it up)

TC

No! I have *ALWAYS* been eccentric...

Well... except for the 24th of August, 1998... That was a somber day :( . No room for eccentricity there. :(

Back