LEGO Commander

first of all: hello! my Nick is Sunny and I'm a fresh meat here in this forums. This is my first posting.

Funny stuff this LEGO CAD! I've downloaded that right now.

@Death Angel: I know, its very hard work but i you so kindly and can you send me the files of your models?
If not, its no problem :)

Great work!

Greetz
Sunny

first of all: hello! my Nick is Sunny and I'm a fresh meat here in this forums.
:eek:

Did someone say fresh meat?... er...

haha, welcome!

These lego models are really cool. Much to the horror of my family and friends, I am still known to break out the 'ol legos on occasion and have myself a time. I swear there's nothing wrong with me...I just still feel like a kid. Not sure that will ever change.

A Request

Hi Death Angel, nice models. I'm currently trying to reproduce them in MLCAD, but I am not clear on some of their parts. Could you (pretty please:)) give a better view of the Salthi's engines, plus an exploded view of one? I could also use some close-ups of the Dralthi's tail and cockpit. Lastly a few more views of the Hornet would be sweet! If you don't have time I understand, but it would be awesome indeed if you would be as so kind as to post more pretty pictures!

Hi Death Angel, nice models. I'm currently trying to reproduce them in MLCAD, but I am not clear on some of their parts. Could you (pretty please:)) give a better view of the Salthi's engines, plus an exploded view of one? I could also use some close-ups of the Dralthi's tail and cockpit. Lastly a few more views of the Hornet would be sweet! If you don't have time I understand, but it would be awesome indeed if you would be as so kind as to post more pretty pictures!

No problem. Here are some close ups of the Salthi and the Dralthi.

Attachments

• Salthi_Engine.jpg
    Salthi_Engine.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 147
  • Dralthi_Cockpit.jpg
    Dralthi_Cockpit.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Dralthi_Tail.jpg
    Dralthi_Tail.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 162
Thanks!

Thanks Death Angel, now after I finish these two I'm gonna try to make a Tiger Shark, (seems to be pretty simple).

Back