Kilrathi/WWII Parallels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
NO! it was a without meaning ending.SM1 and SM2 endings are better :)

Without meaning!? What about where the Tiger's Claw destroyed that Dralthi and the credits rolled?

Originally posted by Preacher
Plus, the Kilrathi focus on war/duty/honor is quite similar to the ancient Japanese Samurai ethic.

Yes and Japanese pilots in WWII were known to fallow the Samurai Ethic code.

Originally posted by TC
Also, both had Kilrathi and space ships.

Yeah man, my grandfather was a crewman on a B29 over the Pacific, and he said,"Boy, those Salthi are tough to beat in a ball turret, let me tell you what!"

Originally posted by Wulf
Yeah man, my grandfather was a crewman on a B29 over the Pacific, and he said,"Boy, those Salthi are tough to beat in a ball turret, let me tell you what!"

Hate to brake it to you kid but...Im afraid that your grandfather has been lieing to you. :(

Originally posted by Quarto
Yeah... Salthi were easy to beat.

Thats why you made them cool in UE.I hate UE`s salthi !
They are not those silly fighters I knew in WC1:cool:

Well,maybe the UFO reports during WW2 was actually Kilrathi Starfighters:Salthi etc!;)

Thats what Wulf`s Grandpa saw:D

Well,maybe the UFO reports during WW2 was actually Kilrathi Starfighters:Salthi etc!;)

Thats what Wulf`s Grandpa saw:D

Yeah! and if you had orders to shoot it down it would be totally diffecult with turret guns in those days (also in todays standards).

Wow Wulf your grandpa rocks!

So, the Kilrathi have made it here sooner than planned...Mmmm
They are here!They are here!To arms!To arms!

So, the Kilrathi have made it here sooner than planned...Mmmm
They are here!They are here!To arms!To arms!

-Takes out his electronic dog fur clippers- im ready!

Originally posted by Stryker
Yeah! and if you had orders to shoot it down it would be totally diffecult with turret guns in those days (also in todays standards).

I don't know, we are talking about a WC1 Salthi here. Sneeze in its general direction and it could go down :)

C-ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back