Kilrathi Saga

TCSTigersClaw

Greek Special Forces B' Company "Naoussa" 2007-200
Well I got a prob with WC1/WC2 KS,But i think we all suffer this.

Sometimes the cutscenes are normal sometimes are very Fast and sometimes so fast that I cant see them!I mean even in the WC2 intro sometimes animations are cut off or they go very fast.

Well.. is it normal ? I thought the KS supposed to play normally on newer PCs under Windows etc.
Does anyone here got the same problem?

Any suggestions ??:confused:

I have the same problem just on WC2 on KS but it doesnt bother me, as long as it doesnt happen in flight, plus during the cutscenes its not too fast, but there facial movements are fast. a problem ive had with WC2 on KS is the movement of my ship in flight. I use a keyboard and i have to hit a direction twice, just to manuever it. it is so tedious, while in combat, but oh well, nothings guaranteed :)

I don't have any problems running KS. But that's because I take care of my PC. Making sure that the chipset, bios and all drivers are up to date. Running Defrag and Scandisk at less once a month. It's amazing how many people don't run Defrag. Blow the dust out of the PC.

Because I take such good care of my machines I don't have the same problems most seems to do.

I dont think my problem and Loozers has to do with Scandisk or defrag.I take care of my Pc.
Johnl12 you mean that your cutscenes from KS are completely Ok ??

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I dont think my problem and Loozers has to do with Scandisk or defrag.I take care of my Pc.
Johnl12 you mean that your cutscenes from KS are completely Ok ??
Yes.

I just install KS and played the first mission in WC1. Shot down all 5 furballs. No problems with game play or the cutscenes. The problem is not the game but your systems. Try stopping programs like virus scan.

Originally posted by Johnl12
I just install KS and played the first mission in WC1. Shot down all 5 furballs. No problems with game play or the cutscenes. The problem is not the game but your systems. Try stopping programs like virus scan.

so john in WC2 in the cut scenes the characters facial movements as they talk arent moving fast as sh*t? because i do the same maintenace as you do to your computer and more often than you recommended

Eh, John... you're wrong on this one. Any speed limiter they may have added to fix WC2 KS's fast cutscenes was rather buggy if existant. This is a rather prominent problem with, as far as I know, no fix to it other than beating it to death with a slow down program like CPU killer.

Back