Kilrathi Saga on eBay: Ends in 2 Hrs!

ksaga@ebay

Spaceman
Don't know if this'll help anyone out, but there's a boxed copy of Kilrathi Saga up on eBay. Most of you forum vets probably have it already, so this is more for the viewers/lurkers.

Anyway, auction ends in two hours! And no, I'm not the eBay seller. :)

Here's the link.

Is it my imagination or did someone actually pay 150 dollars for a copy of the Kilrathi Saga. Who in pope's name is paying that much for games from the early nineties?? :confused:
I know it's Wing Commander, but what the hell?

Fruitcake said:
Is it my imagination or did someone actually pay 150 dollars for a copy of the Kilrathi Saga. Who in pope's name is paying that much for games from the early nineties?? :confused:

150 is definately the highest I'd be willing to go. But I would still feel it's worth it as long as it came with everything and was all in good condition. What can I say, really good games are coming harder and harder to find these days.

Shipgate said:
150 is definately the highest I'd be willing to go. But I would still feel it's worth it as long as it came with everything and was all in good condition. What can I say, really good games are coming harder and harder to find these days.

You can buy mine anyday for 150 euro. I'll just burn a few copies for myself! Jeez... :p

Shipgate said:
I am selling my for $150.00 + SH. It has everything and the box is in great shape. Moving can't take my PC games with me. Can't even take my PC. I will need build a new one.

Please see this thread
http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=15367

Johnl12 said:
I am selling my for $150.00 + SH. It has everything and the box is in great shape. Moving can't take my PC games with me. Can't even take my PC. I will need build a new one.

That sounds an awful lot like a divorce... :p

Fruitcake said:

Supply and demand, my man. I wasn't paying attention when KS was initially released and missed out on the whole deal. So, if ya wanna play (and I did) ya gotta pay. I got my first copy of KS off of eBay in good shape but used with a ragged out box and no calendar for about $65.00. I later paid almost $190 for an unopened copy sold by a former Origin employee. Last week I saw an auction where a guy claimed to have opened his previously unopened copy to inspect it before selling it :rolleyes: .

Back