Jutland-class carriers canon?

Toast

Space Marshal
Looks like Star*Soldier pulls the Jutland-class carriers out of the WC Bible and into canon? Star*Soldier p. 58:

"Ghosts of the Vacuum - From Ghorah Khar to Vukar Tag the Jutland class carriers took the fight to the Kilrathi. We tour the last surviving example, the ex-TCS Philippine Sea, to see what held her together."

This being a reference to the Jutland-class attack carriers from the WC Bible? Seems to fit the time period. And possibly, yay for Saga and Standoff :D

Yes, Star*Soldier does this with several things - including some class names and designations created by the Standoff team!

Yes, Star*Soldier does this with several things - including some class names and designations created by the Standoff team!

Guess I'm a little late to the party. I read through Star*Soldier very quickly a few months ago, but not in much detail. Was in a hurry at the time. It's a remarkable bit of work, though - it's great to see that there are still developers out there who really understand the soul of the franchise. It's even cooler that they've immortalized this community and its contributions in the official continuity. Cheeky in-jokes are common enough in gaming, but this really goes way beyond that.

I believe that almost all of the fighted designations (found in the classifieds section) and the capital ship classes (in the letters column) match up with ones used by UE, Standoff and Saga (where they share names, anyway.)

Back