Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe, of course, he does...
You can't imagine the Power of LOAF...

By the way, I go on holidays for two weeks... so if you have something to tell me, pliz mail...

it is just the bandit's thing to have his other name writen in all caps. same way my name has a capital N in the begining

Kinda like it's my way to pop in with a completely sensless post from time to time ;) Like this one.

yep, really sensless!
However, I can imagine bandit's nickname in small letters...
loaf! eheh!
Like mpanty's one all in capital letters....
MPANTY you see....
Bu the way, it's kinda of sensless act even care if your nick is written in or not in Capital letters...
I've chosen my nickname because I've found it cool and sounded very well too...
C'mon everybody, say it "Bloodfang"
That's right!
:D

Never mind, what people can discuss about. ;)
I think either way that LOAF reads most if not all of the threads.
And even more I believe that it is hilarious anyways to see people discuss about the spelling of names, of which only the person, who had chosen it, knows what it means. It makes no sense. :)
And only a few people know what the name LOAF really means. I do not belong to them. And it does definitely not interest me at all. So take it the way it is. Many people thought about it. And many threads ended without an answer. So not one more thread. I really cannot imagine what is so interesting about his name.

If this _was_ a completely pointless thread, Kris probably woulda killed it before it was even half a page long; besides, if we can't stare and murmur in awe of the godlike LOAF (I'm making myself sick...), then what can we do? :D

Hail to the chief, that is really more than hilarious. :rolleyes:
I don't think LOAF wants to be a god. For no one. So please stop writing nonsense. :)

<Sigh>

10) Please be aware of the fact that the CIC is limited in bandwidth & server space, and try to be sensible with your posts. Which is not to say that you are to be serious 100% of the time - but there are limits on "silly" posts.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back