Joystick flight mode problems in WC3

DaveO

Rear Admiral
I recently tried both my free Origin WC3 version and the Good Old Games version and encountered a problem where the joystick either does not respond(Origin version) or spins in circles(GoG version) when going into the flight mode of the game. Using a joystick works without issues when navigating the various areas of the carrier(the three separate "floors"). I tried different USB ports and even a different operating system Windows 10 and Windows XP have the same issue on the GoG version. I'm searching for a solution to this problem.

I found the solution to my own problem. Embarrassing as it is, using CTRL + O for options and selecting joystick did the trick in flight mode. I might as well keep this post up here for any others who may run into the same "issue". :oops:

I found the solution to my own problem. Embarrassing as it is, using CTRL + O for options and selecting joystick did the trick in flight mode. I might as well keep this post up here for any others who may run into the same "issue". :oops:
Glad you got it working. Without reading the second post I was about to suggest hitting alt+o , so I'm glad you discovered the solution.

Back