Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper

Peace Through Superior Firepower
O.K., I guess it's my fault someone got banned for posting a joke in the joke thread. I should have started a new one sooner. In the past it didn't seem to be a problem for someone to drag up the old thread as long as the joke was funny.

Since that doesn't appear to be the case anymore, here's a brand new joke thread, with a little inter-service 'revelry' to start it off!:D :D

A Marine pilot gets out of the Corps after Nam and lives his life like
the American dream. When the War on Iraq comes around 40 plus years
later, he goes down to the local recruiting station, and tells the
recruiter, "I want in, I wanna fight."

But the recruiter says, "Sorry man, you're too old."

"Fine," the guy says. "I'll go to the Pentagon. I have a friend there.
He'll let me in!" So he goes to the Pentagon and tells his friend, "I
want in, I wanna fight."

But his friend says, "Sorry Buddy, you're too old."

"Fine," the guy says. "I'll buy a boat and row to Iraq!" So he goes
out and buys himself a rowboat and starts rowing to Iraq, chanting
"Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!" over and over again.

St. Peter sees all this and goes to God and says, "Lord, what do I do to stop this guy?" God tells St. Peter, "Why don't you take his brain?
It's the root of all thought."

So St. Peter takes the guy's brain. It doesn't faze him. "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!" St. Peter then says, "Now what?!"

God replies, "Why don't you take his heart? It's the seat of all emotion."

So St. Peter takes it. Doesn't faze the guy. "Semper Fi, Do or Die,
OO-Rah, OO-Rah!" St. Peter says, "Now what should I do?!"

God smiles and says, "Take his balls."

So St. Peter takes the guy's balls. The guy stops rowing, looks confused, turns his boat around, and begins singing, "Off we go, into the wild blue yonder..."

Ripper said:
O.K., I guess it's my fault someone got banned for posting a joke in the joke thread. I should have started a new one sooner. In the past it didn't seem to be a problem for someone to drag up the old thread as long as the joke was funny.

Since that doesn't appear to be the case anymore, here's a brand new joke thread, with a little inter-service 'revelry' to start it off!:D :D

The old thread closure had nothing to do with it being old; it got closed because too much weirdo junk got posted to it. We don't need a new thread for that. All these word game style threads are a bad idea because people jump at the opportunity to just post random crap without bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back