Iraq or N. Korea? Or neither?

Who should America strike first, Iraq, N. Korea, or niether?

• Iraq

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • North Korea

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Who cares? They'll just end up bombing Canadians again anyway.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Oh... Thats a relief. Guess what, this is my 75th post. YAY!!! (i know i sound like a plebe, but know atleast i am not a cadet plebe!) awsome!!!:D

DAMN!! there's something wrong with the post counter, unless it lags and needs to chatch up or somehting, cause it says 73, but it said that two posts ago....

I wonder if Quarto will see this, since he's monitoring. Hey Quarto, my counter says 73 posts, but this is number 77. Do you know what is wrong??? Does anyone?

Because that's not the way it works. That way rank isn't affected by ramblings in the Off Topic zone.

ya i guess your right! ( i am no longer a cadet...only like 10 more ranks to go... but that is besides the point):D

I'm too lazy to edit all the insults that Aries and Napoleon have been throwing at each other. But the next time it happens, I will simply delete the offending posts, like I did with Maniac II's silly tirade.

Ya, but the question i asked is : Who should we strike FIRST.... and i dont think we would take them both at once...i'd figure it would be one after the other.:)

O.K. Fine. Steamroll Iraq and then tell N. Korea "You're next."

And yes, nukes are O.K. in both areas. I'm tired of all this pussy-footing around, worrying about other countries getting pissed at us, or trying not to hurt anyone. Levelling the whole region would probably end up being a good thing.

Back