Iraq or N. Korea? Or neither?

Who should America strike first, Iraq, N. Korea, or niether?

• Iraq

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • North Korea

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Who cares? They'll just end up bombing Canadians again anyway.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
You also make it sound so easy to track down and punish terrorists who's main function is to attack while in hiding.

Also, you're not helping the search by sitting on your kiester and saying "X amount of people would be alive if Clinton did this and this and this". Fuck that. Get up, take arms and shoot some bad guys.

Re: listen to this....

Originally posted by Maniac II
A little political review, a time to think &remember...

From a Navy man...

After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured 1,000;
President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military personnel;
Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel;

After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and injured 5,000;
Clinton promised that those responsible! would be hunted down and punished.

After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S. sailors;

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 3,000 people in New York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

You do realize the problem with this is that he DID attack after 1998 bombings, he just didnt go genocidal like shrubby boy

Originally posted by Happy
it's funny how Napoleon goes on about how he hates dictators and facists, and yet his forum handle is the name of the most infamous facist dictator of the 18th and 19th centuries, oddly enough, from france...

hmm actually Napoleon didnt really qualify as either a facist or a dictator. The political philosophy of facism wasnt even THOUGHT OF until the 20th century, so it would be impossible for napoleon to have been a facist.

as a dictator, well he began as the elected First Consul of france under the consulate and then in 1804 crowned himself emperor, not dictator, so he was a monarch and a republican ruler, not a dictator.

Glad to see you know your history.

Originally posted by Napoleon
hmm actually Napoleon didnt really qualify as either a facist or a dictator. The political philosophy of facism wasnt even THOUGHT OF until the 20th century, so it would be impossible for napoleon to have been a facist.

So because someone predates the term exonerates him from guilt? WOW! That means I can run rampant on my genorapeacide spree and not be guilty since the term isn't in effect yet!

as a dictator, well he began as the elected First Consul of france under the consulate and then in 1804 crowned himself emperor, not dictator, so he was a monarch and a republican ruler, not a dictator.
A republican ruler? Wow, a republican ruler who decided to overthrow the republic and crown himself the emperor, that's a first. A monarch? Certainly, but by definition, all dictators are monarchs, since they rule alone. Why you wish to delude yourself into believing that Napoleon was not a dictator is beyond me. There is no doubt at all that Napoleon ruled France as a dictator. He was the government.

Re: Re: listen to this....

You do realize the problem with this is that he DID attack after 1998 bombings, he just didnt go genocidal like shrubby boy

well, clinton might have attacked, but those responsible weren't hunted down and punished, cause bin laden is still out there. just cause you bomb something doesn't mean you are following through on your promise. also, what national or ethnic group is bush planing on exterminating?

That is very true, as much as I'm all for Napoleon (I think he was a beneficial force for France-just didn't work out like he'd have liked) he did still decide he was the power in the country-which makes him a dictator.

Originally posted by Aries
well, clinton might have attacked, but those responsible weren't hunted down and punished, cause bin laden is still out there.

Clinton bombed several of Bin Laden's factories with Tomahawks! I'd call it even. :D

Originally posted by LeHah
You also make it sound so easy to track down and punish terrorists who's main function is to attack while in hiding.

Also, you're not helping the search by sitting on your kiester and saying "X amount of people would be alive if Clinton did this and this and this". Fuck that. Get up, take arms and shoot some bad guys.

well this noteat the bottom was written by the same person....oh yeah and if it was legal i would start as you say "shoot some bad guys" except for the fact the even terrorist have human rights....even though i personally dont think they're human. but my point is, i would, but unfortunantly the country i would think i was helping would try me for murder.

AN INTERESTING QUESTION:
This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show.

Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.

There are two men, both extremely wealthy.

One develops relatively cheap software and gives billions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism.

That being the case, why was it that the Clinton Administration spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past eight years than Osama bin Laden?

well this noteat the bottom was written by the same person....oh yeah and if it was legal i would start as you say "shoot some bad guys" except for the fact the even terrorist have human rights....even though i personally dont think they're human. but my point is, i would, but unfortunantly the country i would think i was helping would try me for murder.

You're confusing human privlages with human rights. There aree no rights; you are privlaged to be where you are. You could very well be starving in a third world country where there is no law and where there is no "humanitarian aid".

As laws are subjective to where one resides, the rights of a human being are just optimistic at best.

As for your inane bullshit about Bill Gates, I've always believed in getting your own house in order before doing it somewhere else. Not to mention, we know where he lives.

Originally posted by Cam
Clinton bombed several of Bin Laden's factories with Tomahawks! I'd call it even. :D

he kills our citizens, we kill his bomb factories.......i sure wouldn't call it even, especially since there were at least two, possible three chances for clinton to kill bin laden and clinton blew each of them

as for the bill gates thing, remember, bill gates is an evil wealthy man who makes some of the best software in america and the little people who make stuff that isn't as good are mad cause the public wants the good stuff :rolleyes: as for bin laden, he's just a misguided friend who has done some bad things and only deserves a little slap on the wrist :rolleyes:

I don't remember him killing all that many citizens... But then, the US must've killed SOME of his people at his factories! What, were they deserted or something!?

Clinton bombed several of Bin Laden's factories with Tomahawks! I'd call it even.

Then even to you in a fottball game would be Bin Laden's team scoring two complete touchdowns and then Clinton ties it at 14-7...Bin Laden winning. What you said was full of crap. Getting even would be either killing Osama, capturing him, or bringing him to uncoditional surrender.

This is sheer hypocrisy. Had Clinton gone all out after Bin Laden, there would have been more American casualties, and people like you would be complaining about Clinton going to war without the Senate's approval. Now you have that wonderful thing called hindsight. Now you know that not going to war against Bin Laden's organisation cost you 3,000 lives. This is something Clinton did not now. And hey, guess what? Until Sept. 11th, Bush Jr., was much more interested in getting the Taliban to agree to build a pipeline through Afghanistan than he was in getting them to hand Bin Laden over.

Originally posted by Cam

No, even would be making terrorists exstinct.

Well that's true.

Originally posted by Aries
he kills our citizens, we kill his bomb factories.......i sure wouldn't call it even, especially since there were at least two, possible three chances for clinton to kill bin laden and clinton blew each of them

Which, considering the American Embassies and the USS Cole were bombed during his time as President (correct me if I'm wrong), make him the biggest pussy chasing, dollar dropping, cookie pushing, pinstripe suited, foggy bottomed, can't cunt pus nut no load limped dicked shit for brains worm in America.

Originally posted by Quarto
This is sheer hypocrisy. Had Clinton gone all out after Bin Laden, there would have been more American casualties, and people like you would be complaining about Clinton going to war without the Senate's approval.

I don't think we would have been talking about war. Were it me, I would have had Richard Marcinko form Omega Group after the Cole bombing (much like that Rogue Spear mod) and go after the people responsible for it.

Originally posted by Quarto
Now you have that wonderful thing called hindsight. Now you know that not going to war against Bin Laden's organisation cost you 3,000 lives.

Did YOU know Binladen was going to bomb the Twin Towers, the Pentagon, and, if sucessful, the White House (?) on Sunday, September 10th 2001? No one could have known, but to me that still does not excuse Clinton loetting terrorists get away with murder.

I don't remember Bin Laden admitting that the Sept 11 attacks were initiated by him. To my knowledge he has openly denied that.

Phillip: can you point me to a non-CNN news source, or rather, a non-American news network which has proof that he organized the bombing?

Cam....are you living in a cave? Do you have a beard? Are you supporting this guy? There have been tapes, evidence, writings of his plan for the attacks. He is the mastermind behind the attacks.
I just got done watchin Bush's speech. How could you not like the guy

I didn't say I like the guy (not sure if that's what you were saying), nor do I say I support him.

I just don't remember him admitting to anything. I know that he praised the attacks, but a praise is not an admission. I just want to know where the proof is.

Back