Investigations...

Dralthi5

Spaceman
Does Confed have an agency analogous to the FBI?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Since the FBI is a civilian organization with Government ties and funding, I'm not sure. I'm pretty positive they have the TCIA, since it was mentioned in the WCP manual. I'd imagine there is something along those lines, though I've never heard it mentioned. Then again, they'd probably just run everything out of one organization, to keep things simple.

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then again, they'd probably just run everything out of one organization, to keep things simple.

You mean like the UN does?
wink.gif

I'm so glad that there's that smiley next to your post, DH. Otherwise, I'd have to give you a whole huge lecture about the UN.
smile.gif

Woohoo, a lecture I'd ask you to give me one to ward off the boredom and give me another reason to avoid replying to EW, but you said you were very busy...
smile.gif

------------------
Briceland
A wingmen is essential; they give the enemy something else to shoot at.

What about a military investigative agency? Has something like that ever been mentioned?

------------------

MIA???
smile.gif
Is this some kind of sick joke? You wouldn't name an organization with the same initials of Missing In Action. That's just wrong. The MIA investigating a MIA case? Come on!
smile.gif
But seriously, they probably would just keep something strickly located within the TCIA, and let the individual systems'/planets' govenors or however in the hell they do it 600 years from now keep control of the local ruffus. Something like that
smile.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Administrator: UBW 5th Fleet
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
I might be right, I might be wrong, but then again, I just might not care either. Got a problem with that?--Me.

The only WC agency close enough to be the FBI is the Internal Systems Security, InSys. They were in Privateer and had a similar role to the FBI.

------------------
Meson
Fleet Commander Homepage

Wing Commander is not just a game. It's a lifestyle.

Those whose eyes have seen shall not live to tell about it -- commercial for the American version of Gundam Wing

Knight said:
MIA???
smile.gif
Is this some kind of sick joke? You wouldn't name an organization with the same initials of Missing In Action. That's just wrong. The MIA investigating a MIA case? Come on!
smile.gif

Heh.
smile.gif
I meant military investigative agency as a generic name, not a specific one. I'm not that dense.
smile.gif

------------------

Back