Info Request (WCP)

Primarch

Spaceman
Since I can no longer install WCP due to a corrupted Disk 2 (I've played the game that many times, I've broken it!!:)), can someone please supply me with either screenshots of all the ships in the Fighter Database or the information contained in them...(I need the info for something I've been working on...when I get time)

Thankyou.

Or there is the Confederation Engineers Page thats still up and kicking...

I knew I should have said this in the original post but what the heck...I have looked at them all (CIC, TCE etc), unlike a lot of people, I actually do try to find things myself before asking :)...and no, they don't have what I need...

I need the bits regarding who made/produced/designed the fighters since I seem to recall the database gave specific company names (manufacurer = Confed isn't very useful (TCE)) and comments etc.

Is this what you mean?

Quoted from 'Warbirds Terran Confederation' - DOS WC3
Arrow Manufacturer: Douglas Aerospace
Hellcat V Manufacturer: Douglas Aerospace
Excalibur Manufacturer: Douglas Aerospace
Thunderbolt VII Manufacturer: McCall Industries
Longbow Manufacturer: McCall Industries

That was written before the merger. Maybe Boeing was bought out by it's subsideary of D/A! :)

Please don't bump threads. If they're falling down the list it's because people don't know or people don't care. In either case, just let it die if that's happening.

TC

that should be written in the rules if it isent already, i mean being specific, i know about the useless post thing, a bump post should be put there too. even if its a useless one.. or.. wahtever.. ill shut up now..

I actually sat there when I bumped the post (BTW, I checked the rules and it does not mention bumping posts) and you know what...I knew that someone would mention it.

Incidentally Kris, bump posts are not useless, they get the topic back to the top where maybe someone could see it and help me out...

Anyway, I am now in a mood to rant...

As I stated earlier I looked for the info, and when I couldn't find what I wanted I popped in here in the obviously mistaken belief that someone might actually help me out...yeah, right.

The usual links were give out (guys, I've been coming here for 2 years, do you honestly think I don't know them by now)...and after I stated that I had already checked them, I got as much information as I usually get when I ask something here...zip, zero, nadda, fuck all. I get less help here than bleedin newbies. And instead, all I get is half a dozen posts telling me off for bumping a post (oh the horror, what a crime).

The stuff I asked for wasn't difficult, I could have done it myself in less that 10 minutes if my WCP would load, but nobody can really be arsed helping me a little.

Well fuck it.

Happy 3rd Birthday CIC, sorry if my present doesn't turn up, I can't be arsed finishing it, after all why should I bother giving a shit if nobody else does.

You know I used to enjoy coming here, but to be honest I really do not see the point anymore.

Firstoff, the information you're looking for does not exist. No manufacturers are listed for the Prophecy ships.

Secondoff, please do not go crazy and blame that chat zone for whatever personal problems you have. The people here tried to help you.

Thirdoff, bumping posts -- and yes, we have been over this before, several times -- isn't against the rules... but it's considered very bad form. Sort of rude and insulting.

Please don't ban him yet.

When you're having a bad day, it might seem that everyone is against you. However, most of the time it's just an impression. I'm confident that no one on the board is intentionally keeping this information from you just for the hell of it.

If you're that sensitive about being pointed to the Ships Database or the TCE, you should have said in your original post that you've already looked there.

Plus, people gave you *exactly* what you asked for -- the stats from the shipviewer in Prophecy. It's not *their* fault that the information you need isn't in them...

Back