Im back.

If that's the case, then it is probably best I somehow missed the entire Greenfly debacle, considering how I react to Kalk.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Kalkrath is far worse... "Greenfly" was just some fellow who liked to go I M SO GREAT!!!!! in all caps. He did it like three times. It was the fact that he inspired incredibly stupid people to show how incredibly stupid they could be that brought about all the problems.

And people are still whining about it to this very day. They remember it as some glorious flame war or something...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Personally, I thought he was worse than Kalkrath. For one thing, he was far more annoying. For another thing, every single time he posted, the thread turned into a genuine showcase of utter stupidity.

You see, Frosty, Voltron was a simple soul. His only purpose was to cause useless arguments and general stupidity by posting utter crap. And unfortunately, the 'zoners took the bait every time.

TC: While I do think Voltron was a major... incident... I think the only ones who rememeber it as a "glorious flame war" are those who... well, who formed FRAG. And like the Kilrathi, they need to glorify their enemies to make their actions seem "worthy".
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey LOAF nice to see you again. About Greenfly\Voltron I suggest that we drop the subject because the last time a thread started up about this it got so stupid that LOAF or someone cant remember who came over and chewed us out real good.

Wow! I'm old myself. I started posting whne Quarto started.

I won't mention the name of the guy who wrote posts like God from AGWC.

------------------
Meson

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 31, 2000).]

DeltaKiller, your liver`s going to explode from all the liquor you supposedly drink here.

You`ll be EpsilonKiller sooner than you think.
wink.gif

Now that we're actually on the subject of the FRAG..Are there any ex-members left here, or am I the only one?

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

I'm a drunken pilot. All that a pilot is supposed to think about is alcohol, fighters and sex. Currently, I only have access to one of the three. One I'm working on one and the third is only a dream.

Call me the resedent alcoholic of the CIC.

Cheers,

-=DeltaKiller=-

PS The FRAG?

[This message has been edited by DeltaKiller (edited May 31, 2000).]

No Regret said:
Now that we're actually on the subject of the FRAG..Are there any ex-members left here, or am I the only one?

I'm an ex-member of the Federated Resistance Against Greenfly.
biggrin.gif
EX-member, Quarto...

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Wow... Meson, you were around for God? I don't remember you around then...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Also, any former SS officers? Because if we get enough FRAG idiots ant former members of the SS we can have some sort of trivia contest for idiots.

<Smacks himself on the head> Geeze, what have I done? One word about FRAG, and all the ex-members start crawling out of the woodwork...

TC, I lurked in agwc since 1995.

------------------
Meson

Quarto, that's why I describe those things indirrectly.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Meson, I should have known that, you've told me that before
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Idiocy is in the eye of the beholder (or something along those lines)

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

[This message has been edited by No Regret (edited June 01, 2000).]

Back