Im back.

Renegade

Spaceman
Hello, most of you probably dont know me at all. I was here way back when the CIC was brand new and all the old vets were here. Most of us left when we found out that their wouldnt be anymore Wing Commander games for a long long long time. We didnt leave because of that specific thing we left because things got boring. We would discuss the same topic a million times untill we had talked it to death. Hehe. I decided to come back and give the place a look over and if I like what I see I might stay. So I would like to say hi to everyone.

[This message has been edited by Renegade (edited May 28, 2000).]

actually to tell you the truth the only people I do recognize is the CIC staff and I dont see any posts from them.

Welcome back, Renegade!
smile.gif

...Whoever you might be.

You'll find that we still discuss some topics a million times over, but every once in a while, something interesting happens.
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this mean you`ll be Epsilonkiller or something in your next reincarnation, Delta?
smile.gif

What`ll happen once you`ve reached OmegaKiller? Will you just fade away out of existence?
wink.gif
(No offence intended)

MH: None taken.

Usually I change the callsign to the next letter (provided it sounds good,you will never see a MuKiller) when there is a marking point in my life.

When I reach OmegaKiller, I'll just have to find a new method, Perhaps OmegaSupremeKiller or I'll invent a new method of names (again, provided they sound good.)

Perhaps GenesisKiller, ExodusKiller, ProtoKiller, etc.

Hey welcome back. Greek alphabet is cool. It is Greek isn't it?

------------------
And I was stupid enough to think that us brotha's had to stick togetha.
tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Craze (edited May 28, 2000).]

It sure is.
Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon... such wonderful letters, aren`t they?
smile.gif

Yes Quarto I had that figured when I left. Hehe. Deaths Head the only other name I can think of is Renegade99. Yes DeltaKiller I do remember an AlfaKiller I think.And yes the Greek alphabet is cool.

Hmm I can't say if I remember you or not.
frown.gif
The name does sound familar, though. The last steady name I had was Dragon Ace.

Renegade99... yes, I think I do remember you... maybe.

Death's Head: YOU are Dragon Ace? My oh my, you've been here longer than you let on
smile.gif

Heh. Now that's a... modest... reply
smile.gif
Funny, at the time I simply assumed that Dragon Ace was a new arrival, rather than an old poster. But of course, back then I was still a newbie myself, so...
Ack, that was a long time ago.

That depends on your definition of "things". But at any rate, very few people have survived this long.

It's kind of scary to think how long I've been around... I still miss the WCHS wwwboard... those things kicked ass.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Hmm... well, I've only been posting since January '99, though I had lurked around for a few months before that. Ah, those were the days. When the next WC was not an "if" but a "when"... when KSaga could actually be found in normal stores...

Wow... weren't you around before that Quarto? Or was that just my imagination?

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Back