I wonder

Yeah, it's kinda strange... one time I blew up everyone and everything, except the 'Claw of course. Dunno why, it was fun, but got lonely after a while - with only shotglass to talk to.

I also tried killing off all the generic pilots in Prophecy using the cheat - just for fun. Was working fine until I got to a multi-wing mission and Black Widows didn't have enough pilots - the game crashed!

Remind me never to fly formation with you. EVER!
wink2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think the Marines hauling you off for treason in WC3 was great. Better than that lame "Traitors never win" plaque from WC4/P.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

First of all, Wedge, you're nuts, pal. I hope I never have to fly with you!
wink2.gif

As far as the Marines hauling you off in WC3...never seen that one...gonna have to dig out my copy and see if I can get a look at that one, sounds interesting....

Just make sure you completely destroy your wingman if you want to see it.
wink2.gif

------------------

<Blair> But captain! Hobbes was gonna betray us! It came to me in a vision! </Blair>

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Drathi, was that in the original game?

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Dralthi5 said:
I still think the Marines hauling you off for treason in WC3 was great. Better than that lame "Traitors never win" plaque from WC4/P.

Wanted to know if this was in the original release.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Well, I've only seen it in the PSX version, but I'm pretty sure it's in the PC one, too.

------------------

Hey guys, I was only playing around when I killed off my wingmen - I was EXPERIMENTING. Heck, I even fly to save Maniac in WC1! And you wouldn't believe how hard it is to keep wingmen alive in WCP. ie "Get these turrets off my case." - "I knew this was gonna happen, AHHH...."

Casey: "Gimme a status report."

Zero: "They can't touch me."
Zero (immediately): "Oh shit... Ejecting!!"

Me: "F*ck you!"
wink2.gif

Damned AI

------------------
Maestro: "Lighten up Spyder! We're not gonna die! We're gonna WIN!!"

Zero: "Hey, Maestro... Uhh... If you DIE, can we pick through your stuff before we head back to Sol?"

Maestro: "You can burn in Hell."

Wedge009 said:
Hey guys, I was only playing around when I killed off my wingmen - I was EXPERIMENTING.

Hmm... I wonder if that`s what maniac said when he blew up that Drayman by mistake, when he launched a missile at a runaway Kilrathi.

Thanks Mad Hatter, but remember what Maniac said about the ESK-5 explosives. I'm sure he was a bit past experimenting there.

Back