I want to buy Prophecy, but!

FooFighter

Spaceman
Looking on certain web sites, there is three versions. The origional, I dont want that, Prophecy Gold, thats the one I thought I wanted it comes with spec ops. Then I saw s/edition, I take it that means Special Edition. Can anyone tell what is included in special edition.

Special Ed. is probably either

a) A demo version of Prophecy
b) Prophecy Gold

This doesn't help much...now does it? I don't know...somebody activate the LOAFsignal!

A S.Edition can´t be a Demo !!!!!

Maybe comes with a t-shirt,a t-bolt :), some CCG cards, a guide to WCP and other goodies.

Well... there was a special edition of Prophecy, but I was the only person who bothered to buy it. It was sold at only Sams Club stores, and came with a CD single (with a Kraken on it!) and a mini-hintbook.

::Marks it down on his list::

Of recent, I'm going through the lower recesses of the internet looking for Wing Commander stuff I never owned myself or the like. I have a mint in-the-box copy of WC3 on the way and a new copy of End Run, which makes it my second.

You'll never find one! Never! Bwahahaha! Even Joe Garrity doesn't have one!

Actually, you'd think they'd be pretty easy to find...

Didn't the SE of WC3 have a film cannister with stickers that always fell off? It had a blooper reel too if I remember... I read about it way too long ago... yikes, I'm old.......

Anyway, if that's what I'm thinking of, I don't remember what else it comes with.

*L* yeah, especially since you can hear the song at the end of the game, and get to watch a fight along with it. :)

There was a 'Special Edition' and a 'Premiere Edition', both of which came in canisters... the premiere edition had more stuff.

OK, I just ordered Gold anyway. Cant wait to get it. I really loved WC4, couldnt put it down until i had completed it. One of the very games to grasp me from start to end!

Where'd you get Prophecy Gold at? :( I want a copy, dag-nab-it!!

Perhaps he means some other Gold... like Privateer Gold Classic... or some of that gold medal brand bread... or "Good as Gold" by Joseph Heller...

There's no foolin me, LOAFer! This boy as unrequited access to the errogenous zone known as Wing Commander Prophecy: Gold! Lemme at it! :D

Back