I don't know whether this thread will be closed or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacis2

Rear Admiral
but...

What would happen if the midway took on a borg cube?

oh TC, tell me if this is the kind of question that will get me banned thx!

i think it would be hard to say.... it probably would depend on whether the borg had encountered confed before or not. if they had not then i think that the midway's ship-killer cannon would blow it to pieces, either that or the torpedoes launched from the midway's bombers could destroy it. after all, the first time the enterprise fired on a borg ship they blew huge holes in it... had she continued firing she may have destroyed the cube. however, once the borg adapts then the S@#t really hits the fan. i would think that the midway would be assimilated/destroyed easily in that case, no matter how many fighters or bombers she launched. but could confed change the EM frequency at which their guns/ turrets operate in order to keep the borg from adapting? i dunno if they could for their missiles or if either weapons emit/work using a certain EM frequency? its hard to call but i would put my money on the borg.

hints:

1) If you think you need to add something asking if it'll get the thread closed, don't even bother posting it. If you really want to know, e-mail chatzone@wcnews.com

2) Read the rules... It has this situation specifically mentioned.

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back