How to change the set speed

G

garfield

I'm sorry for what's probably an incredibly stupid question, but I can't seem to figure it out... Have read the manual and searched the forums.

Anyway, my question is: how do I change the 'set' speed? The speed is always set to 150, no matter what I do. Pressing backspace sets it to zero, but as soon as I let go it's back to 150 again. Pressing the + button increases it to 173, pressing my other + key simulteanously ups it to 196, but as soon I let the key(s) go it's back to 150. Am I missing something here?

No joystick...

Don't have the joystick connected... I'm using the 1.0 version on Mac OS X by the way.

Fixed, thanks Mage

Thanks Mage, I was'nt paying attention... I tried using the joystick the first time I tried Privateer and still had the joystick selected in the configuration. Changed it to 'no joystick' and now it works fine :)

Does your joystick have a throttle - as that would have been setting your speed for you (depending on joystick selection in setup).

np, garfield :)

i could have told you the whole solution, but hey... u should learn something from it^^

If your joystick has a throttle you don't wish to use, choose 2-axis joystick in the setup and it will only use x and y (no throttle)

Back