HoTT Continues The Cartoon Theme (February 6, 2005)

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
Following on from Heart of the Tiger's insane photoshops from last month, HoTT has continued the picture depicting Sosa as Belldandy from Ah, My Goddess. Sadly we haven't been able to identify all of the costumes this time around, but Chris thinks that Dekker's costume is from Final Fantasy, and Panther's outfit from the second picture appears to belong to Asuka from Evangelion. If you can fill in some of the blanks, just click the Discuss link below this update.

--
Original update published on February 6, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Dekker = Cloud's outfit from Kingdom Hearts (he's a Final Fantasy character but he makes a cameo in Kingdom Hearts)
Hawk = 99% sure that's a flightsuit from Last Exile (one of the top 25 anime out there these days)
Blair = is that a Macross uniform?
Maniac = not sure, but if that's a Battle Royale costume, it would be funny!

I agree that Hawk is probably a Last Exile flightsuit (don't remember the name of the character who wore it, though). The outfit that replaces Asuka's plugsuit is the body of Peorth from Ah! My Goddess, though the coloring is a little peculiar.

ScAvenger001 said:
I agree that Hawk is probably a Last Exile flightsuit (don't remember the name of the character who wore it, though). The outfit that replaces Asuka's plugsuit is the body of Peorth from Ah! My Goddess, though the coloring is a little peculiar.

I am now 100% sure it is from Last Exile. A friend of mine is sure it's the female protagonist's flightsuit. I tend to disagree.

Oh wow, good spotting on the Last Exile suit. I knew I recognised it. It's great because it's pretty similar to actual WC suits.

I think the Hawk's costume come from Last Exile's Claus Valka. Lavi uses similar clothes, but the Claus one is more darker. Please watch Last Exile again and confirm :p

Back