HomeWorld Mod

Tailburn

Spaceman
I just looked at the homeworld Mod stuff, and it's looking great! Keep up the good work, guys! I may go buy homeworld because of this...
smile.gif

------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Homeworld Cataclysm, since they're going to change the mod a little and make it for that game. But yeah, it does look great. And I can't wait to blow up one of them Hakagas.
smile.gif

Where do you find the Homeworld Mods and or the Freespace Mods? I had heard that someone was working on something for Freespace. Not that I like any of those games more than Wing Commander. One of the neatest things about Wing Commander was the choice to try and land your fighter on the carrier, Freespace and X-Wing you do not have a choice. That's just one reason why Wing Commander is and always has been the coolest game made.

Uhh, how else do you finish a mission in WC?

And which ship is the Hakaga, I've read about them in the posts, but are they featured in the games?

The Hakaga were a super carrier class which appeared in the book Fleet Action. They did not appear in any games. It is possible - indeed, very likely (in my opinion) - that the ships depicted on the cover of Fleet Action are Hakaga class. If that is the case, then the Hakaga class looks like a very large Ralari with several significant design modifications.

Hi, I'm the webmaster of the WC Homeworld mod. Just stopping by every now and then....anyway, our team has agreed that the Hakaga basically a larger version of the Ralari with some modifications
smile.gif

The link to our site should be in my signature
smile.gif

Oh, and coincidentally, you can get to the Freespace mod through the modder's homeworld editing center....you can find a link to the editing center on the links page of our site.

------------------
Visit the Fleet Action: Wing Commander mod for Homeworld at http://www.strategyplanet.com/homeworld/fleetaction

Well, keep up the good work. From all the WC mods I've seen this one looks like it might actually be finished some day.
smile.gif

::Looks at VoidSurfer removes glasses and puts them back on with a surprized look on his face:: WAZZZUUUUUUP!!! Yo Voidsurfer I love the idea of the Homeworld Mod and it looks awesome.

------------------
Here's to you guy's for doing your job, and for not getting dead (Mac from Speed)

Glad you like our work. I myself am trying to find the time to learn how to do all of this without Scheherazade's help, so I can start producing more stuff too.

I haven't been able to so far....college is sucking all my time up.

Glad you like our work. I myself am trying to find the time to learn how to do all of this without Scheherazade's help, so I can start producing more stuff too.

I haven't been able to so far....college is sucking all my time up.

you could just deleted the post. The delete command is in the "Edit" page.

------------------
Meson

come see the new Meson's Starport! Now at <A HREF="http://www.mesonstarport.com

Wing" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mesonstarport.com

Wing</A> Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

The admins removed the function of people being able to delete their own posts quite a while ago. Only admins and mods can delete them now.

Back