Hmmm

The whole point behind a sticky message is so the staff can give a message to everyone who visits the board. No matter how long they've been away, it'll always be the first thread people see. In this case, Kris is warning everyone about requesting or offering information about Secret Ops episodes.

well sometimes you have to get it free i bought the original wing commander prophecy and never got the special ops, dont ask why i feel bad enough about it but ive been scrounging all the stores to find it and Privateer 2 but have come up emtpy and before you tell me to buy it off the internet i have to say no cause i dont trust giving money for something i cant see and to a person i cant see

Deathscythe, I know how ya feel. But...I think it was worth me taking a risk with buying off Ebay; I've had no problems with transactions and X-Mas shopping is mega-easier.

BTW...Kudos to you! Deathscythe is my favorite Gundam character.;)

Deathscythe, I felt like you about ebay but I had no problems buying my WC3, WC4, and WCP. Just have to check the fedback column.

I'm not saying Ebay is perfect but I haven't had any problems. There's still a few honest people out there. I've bought a number of things off Ebay and haven't had to hunt anyone down and show them the business end of my H & K.

Back