Hmm any updates for us?

Actually, with Saga, that could be a fair bit, depending on how much of the SCP's new graphics options. A decent video card is a dead minimum.

There should be no problem with Standoff, though. I got a 1.2Ghz AMD with 256 mb ram and a Geforce 5200, and our most crowded mission (so far :cool: ) runs fine at 1024x768 with 2x FSAA... the main campaign missions will be a lot more crowded, but still, any decent computer should get playable framerates in 640x480 (with no FSAA) no matter the mission.

How is a ATI Radeon 9800 for a graphics card?

Other specs:
Dual Pentium 4 2.66Ghtz processors
512 MB Ram
Realtek AC97 soundcard

Eder, what´s FSAA?

And Sylvester, your sig is blinding me for some reason. Please un-bold it.

Full-Screen Anti-Aliasing. Basically a fancy way of saying "the whole screen is smoothed", but I'm sure you know that already. :)

Yup, FSAA = full screen anti aliasing... to smooth things out.

Sylvester, that set up is more than enough. :p

So, basically, the Prologue completion steps are down to the fiction, some (or a lot of?) voiceovers and the in-flight cutscenes?

I could help with the fiction.

Starkey said:
So, basically, the Prologue completion steps are down to the fiction, some (or a lot of?) voiceovers and the in-flight cutscenes?

I could help with the fiction.
Yeah me too!

Eh, we don't really need help with the fiction :p. That's another one of those things that can be done practically overnight - we simply haven't bothered to do so because there are other things higher on the priority list.

I have a few question. (again :rolleyes: )
1. The Gratha doesnt look like a gratha. I think all of the ships look incredible, but
the gratha looks a bit strange. (the gratha in UE looked better)

2. Will there be any candar space stations, starbases, or supply depots in the game?

Well, it's probably the UE Gratha that didn't look quite like a Gratha :p. Eder always pays very close attention to reference materials, so his Gratha should be quite accurate.

You won't see too much as far as stations are concerned in Standoff - you spend most of your time fighting against the Kilrathi fleet, after all ;).

Back