Here's a thought!

Originally posted by TopGun
Eddie Murphy could play Knight?

Nah. It'd have to be a random nobody. Knight was always dying and stuff. He wasn't too great a pilot and had little personality. So, I don't see why they'd waste high-quality, Hollywood talent on such a mediocre character.

Originally posted by Col.Dom
Personally, I feel Bill Cosby would be more natural in the role. Either that or Morgan Freeman.

Roger that.... i think Morgan Freeman more though... i always thought of Bill Cosby as just a guy who always joked.... so it probably wouldnt work..... but defenetly Freeman....:D

Originally posted by Chris Blair
Flint: Natalie Portman (Maniac can make more Star Wars jokes)

I don't know about Natalie Portman as Flint. She's too short and not saucy enough. Natalie Portman, would, however, make an excellent Panther.

For Flint, I think Nikki Cox or Denise Richards would fare well. Unfortunately, neither can act, so it's a dilemma :(

Ooh! How about "the other Starship Troopers chick??"

Which brings me to another actor for a WC character. Who here thinks Neil Patrick Harris would make a good Jazz...?

Nikki Cox is actually a rather good actress. I think it's more of her range as an actress would limit her, though this could be disproven as she played the alien child in the ST:TNG episode "Pen Pals".

Portman as a WC character seems wrong. As the years go on, I'm less and less impressed by her acting abilities. I don't know, she'll always be Mathilda to me.

Have we decided on a time frame in which these characters are or are we just recasting all of them? CCH Pounder would make a great Cobra.

constricted.jpg

Then again, look what it did to poor ol Mark...

Perhaps we shouldn't push the idea of new actors too much...

Here's a thought:

Tolwyn: Sic Alec Guiness. Yes, I realise he's dead.

Eisen: Morgan Freeman

Rollins: Eddie Murthy

Flash: Freddy Prinze Junior

Maniac: dun'no

Blair: dun'no

Ginger Lynn Allen playing Rachel gave me two casting ideas.
How about Ron Jeremy as Colonel Halcyon and Kobe Tai as Spirit?:D

Originally posted by LeHah

Then again, look what it did to poor ol Mark...

Perhaps we shouldn't push the idea of new actors too much...

Poor guy. Some people just can't handle success.:(

Ooh! How about "the other Starship Troopers chick??"

You mean Dina Meyer who plays Barbara Gordon/Oracle (BatGirl) in Birds of Prey

dina%20meyer.jpg

barbarachair.jpg

And also Played Romulan Commander Donatra in Star Trek: Nemesis

23117.jpg

Oh Yeah, Casper Van Dien. I forgot he was in WC IV

In the Cast List he's credited as Confed Pilot #3

He appears in a scene in the beginning of the game right when Blair and Maniac arrive at the Lexington.

...Which brings me to another actor for a WC character. Who here thinks Neil Patrick Harris would make a good Jazz...?
Oh yeah: "Doogie Jazz" :p

Here's another: Cary Elwes (played a new FBI A.D. last season of X-Files; character was kinda sinister and never quite above board) as Tolwyn. Alternately, the guy who played A.D. Kersch as Tolwyn.

Hey, while I'm at it, Mulder as Blair, Scully as Flint, A.D. Skinner as Eisen, and Krycek as Maniac! ;)

Originally posted by TopGun
You mean Dina Meyer who plays Barbara Gordon/Oracle (BatGirl) in Birds of Prey

Yep, that would be her :D

Originally posted by Preacher
Here's another: Cary Elwes... as Tolwyn.

Cary Elwes?? I personally feel he'd make a better Flash (see him in Hot Shots!). His usual casting as a prim and proper, dashing British guy would actually merit his voice for a Kilrathi. Just listen to how he speaks in Bram Stoker's Dracula or even The Princess Bride. I could see his voiced "growled," as Hobbes.

...Cary Elwes?? I personally feel he'd make a better Flash (see him in Hot Shots!). His usual casting as a prim and proper, dashing British guy would actually merit his voice for a Kilrathi. Just listen to how he speaks in Bram Stoker's Dracula or even The Princess Bride. I could see his voiced "growled," as Hobbes.
Flash...Hmmm.....yeah, actually that'd be a good role for him too. Put it this way: Present Elwes = Flash; Aged, w/ makeup/etc. = Tolwyn...

As far as Kilrathi voices, check this out: Ron Perlman...
He played Vincent in the old "Beauty & the Beast" TV series on CBS. That was a hella show, and he has a very unique sound when he does the "Vincent" voice (not to mention appeared to be a lion/human hybrid. Schweet!

Originally posted by Preacher
As far as Kilrathi voices, check this out: Ron Perlman...
He played Vincent in the old "Beauty & the Beast" TV series on CBS. That was a hella show, and he has a very unique sound when he does the "Vincent" voice (not to mention appeared to be a lion/human hybrid. Schweet!

Ron Perlman would make an excellent Kilrathi :)

Back