Help with introductions

Peidu

Only an idiot.
Hey there... I need some help with a characters background. I need to know either when the Ranger-class Carriers, Scimitar-class Fighters and Drathi I-class Fighters were introduced.

Also does anybody know what sort of Kilrathi ships and fighters were around in 2646, if any are known. Thanks.

Peidu said:
Hey there... I need some help with a characters background. I need to know either when the Ranger-class Carriers, Scimitar-class Fighters and Drathi I-class Fighters were introduced.

Also does anybody know what sort of Kilrathi ships and fighters were around in 2646, if any are known. Thanks.
I think the Scimm was introduced sometime near the beginning of the war.

The Scimitar and Ranger are both old pre-war designs--they're both decades old before the war even starts. The Dralthi I is introduced somewhere soon before WC1.

If you want a good overview of pre-WC1 craft, then I reccommend that you look at Action Stations, which is set at the beginning of the war.

You've chosen three of the oldest ships we know entry dates for: the original Dralthi entered service in 2529, the Victory-type Light Carriers entered service in 2584 and the Scimitar entered service at some point *before* 2527. All very, very old designs.

Quick and dirty (read: back of the envelope thinking) list of Kilrathi ships known to be around in 2646-

Fighters: Asjaka bomber, Dralthi medium fighter, Gamora bomber, Kala fighter, Vak fighter.
Support Ships: B'ru'k merchantman, Tugar light transport
Capital Ships: Butha cruiser, Fralthi cruiser, Gamorgin battleship, Ralari destroyer, Sivar dreadnought, Targu frigate, Yar battleship, Zulu battleship

Back