Help required concerning RF

Apoptosis

Spaceman
- first of all: two thumps up, priv is my fav game and i suffered from not being able to play it for so long (couldn't get it to work with dosbox) ... priv remake is awesome :)

- but my questions: i'm on the rf missions and terrell told me to scan death, pestilence and war ... did that and went back ... he told me no idea where mordecai jones is ... what do i do now? ... also, where can i find murphy to cash in the bounty on menesh?

thx so much for help!!! really appreciate it :)

RF is kinda nasty this way... Just fly all over gemini and you'll eventually find some story characters...

- thx ... but drake would be where??? ... ok, i found it ...

more questions:
- i remember a mission in the original RF where you had your "police record" cleared and you were able to go back to and have it cleared against cash whenever you want ... somehow i missed that one
- i did the destinee missions and during one i was asked to go to a pirate base and smuggle contraband to a system near troy, when arriving there i was supposed to dump the contraband and meet destinee (i think it was her), but i completed the mission as requested by the pirate (syrai or whatever her name was) and i never saw destinee again ... did i miss out on more missions?

(in know this is off-topic, but i'm obviously too dumb, and a non-native-english-speaker, but where can i get the WCU files?)

Apoptosis said:
- i did the destinee missions and during one i was asked to go to a pirate base and smuggle contraband to a system near troy, when arriving there i was supposed to dump the contraband and meet destinee (i think it was her), but i completed the mission as requested by the pirate (syrai or whatever her name was) and i never saw destinee again ... did i miss out on more missions?
Yes, the campaign branches there. You would have missed out on more missions if you did it the other way, too, though, so don't feel bad, just go back to another game or a previous save and play it the other way next time.

Roman Lynch is the one who clears your record. You find him in one of the bases that Tayla sends you to. You meet her first at Oakham in Pentonville.

--Brandon Young

Lynch is in the Pyrennes system on the mining base there. If you have killed Governor Manesch, he'll clear your record with everyone except the Retros and the Kilrathi the first time for free. After that, he'll clear it anytime for 200,000 credits. When he clears your record, it makes all the affected factions (pirates, Federation, merchants, militia) go up to +100.

When he clears your record, it makes all the affected factions (pirates, Federation, merchants, militia) go up to +100.

That is useful. The old Lynch just reset you to the beginning marks.

The problem is that if you focus on killing retros, you can get everyone pretty much happy with you, so his reset actually hurts you. This way it is valuable, regardless.

Back