help me!

effedor

Spaceman
please help me.
1.Where can i bue all the game, not demo version.
2.How can i use "software" that i got wrom enemy"s ship
3.Why another ships attask me?!I am not a pirate now.I am a merchant.I want to be their ally, now :)

1)

If you look at
http://priv.solsector.net/

In the Downloads section you have links to the full version (There's no demo version that I know of, so you probably have the full version already).

2) You're probably referring to the "software" commodity. You don't use that, you sell it for cash.

3) Probably Retros, Kilrathi, or pirates. Many people will attack you during the course of the game. The retros will probably hate you all the way trhough it, while the other factions will probably change their standing once and again. That's how the game goes. You just have to defend yourself. But, there's a way to only have the Retros against you: be real nice (press 1 like a million times). It will slowly increase your reputation until eventually it reaches 100. You can also kill lots of Retros, and that will achieve almost the same effect (although it will piss off the Kilrathi).

The reason why you cant jump to other systems is because you dont have a jump drive. When you buy one, you can go wherever you want.

Do you have a Jump Drive? Under Upgrades/Miscelaneous?

If so, press 'n' while in space until you target a "Jump to bla bla".
After that, press 'a', and you'll see, after a... thing..., a blue bubble in front of you.

Fly towards that bubble. When you're inside it, press 'j', and you'll jump to another system.

If you have the jump drive, and after doing all that you don't jump to another system, them you probably have a broken install and should reinstall it from the download.

klauss, yes I have, thank you.
JKeefe, I tried to downloadit from this Internet page, but my computer write me that it isn't for win32...so i can't open that game : (

effedor said:
klauss, yes I have, thank you.
JKeefe, I tried to downloadit from this Internet page, but my computer write me that it isn't for win32...so i can't open that game : (
And yet you seem to be playing it already? Except there *is no* demo version of the remake, so I'm really not sure what you are playing lol. Go to that page and make sure you download the windows version ;)

In the original and in the remake, you don't 'use' repair droids, you buy one and then they repair your systems automatically (but not instantly) when they get damaged. Well, in the remake 1.0 they were a bit broken ;) Fixed in 1.1 and you can fix it yourself by changing a value in vegastrike.config.

Maybe - as a side thought - the team could ask *someone* to create a quickstart manual of 1-2 pages and then ask the community to translate it into different languages.

I'd volunteer for German, if this takes off.

I got a demo version from Russian's magazine "Íàâèãàòîð"
I can't to get game from that Tnternet page

I think you should believe those guys when they say there is no demo. They wrote the game!!!
Other question: Is your installation file 185.038 kb big and is called privateer1.0? Then it is the full version Privateer Remake 1.0.
I you want i'll be online on monday on 10:00 CET. You download morpheus and download it there.

effedor said:
I got a demo version from Russian's magazine "Íàâèãàòîð"
Well, when you say that it might be possible. Someone might have taken the game and changed it around. If a demo version really exists, it wasn't made by us. Whatever you do, please do not pay anyone for the full version if they are offering it. The only version we put out is the full version, and it is available without restrictions. Can you please give us a web address for that magazine? (I'd google for it but the characters aren't showing up correctly here)
I can't to get game from that Tnternet page
How are you trying to download it? With the torrent, or with a direct download? The torrent should work just fine assuming one knows how torrents work. One or more of the mirrors for the direct download might be dead, but I can confirm that the main mirror works just fine (click on that link)

Master Wooky, I have got--Privateer 1.0 remake.Ok, maybe it isn't a demo, then can you say me wrere is a...New Constantinopol?! say me near what star/planet it is situated.I know only this plases: Agr.Planet: Helen, ahiles and hector mining base, Penders, Reglis, War--stars. Can you give your privarteer across my mail?-effedor@mail.ru

MamiyaOtary ok---www.gamenavigator.ru
mail-navigat@aha.ru
Only please, don't say them that i said it to you.
-------------------------
confied-kills-0 -100
kilrathi-kills-0 100
merchant-kills-36 -100
retro-kills-0 100
pirates-kills-28 -100
hunter-kills-3 -100
militia-kills-2 -100
Total kils: 69
>:)

effedor said:
Can you give your privarteer across my mail?-effedor@mail.ru

Don't get what you want. The whole game? A savegame? Tell me...

Here is what you do with your game... you try earning money. Use the Missioncomputer, take one some of the system missions, go back to space and do what your HUD tells you.

After you earned some tenthousend bugs fly to Helen, go to the upgrade room and search the grafic with your coursor. There is a point, in the upper right middle which says software. click on it. there are five maps on the upper corner. take the right one. go to the normal upgrade menu and look for the jumpdrive. buy it (should be abaot 7000). then go back to space. use n to select the nav points. select a jumppoint. use your autopilot. the jumppoint itself is a blue bubble. fly into it. as soon as the word jump apears on the upper part of the screen press j and you will be whereever you like.... ;-)

Whoa Effedor!
How did you do that kill stats?
How was you able to be frendly with the retros? Or is it only a cheat?

Back