Help me please !

Moonlighting

Spaceman
I HAVE THIS WC-DVD AND I DON´T KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE THE MISSION WHERE I HAVE TO DELIVER VAGABOND AND SOSA USING THE (P.O.DS) TO ENTER A BASE AND GATHER THE MISSING DATA FROM THE CONFED.
I SEND THEM IN, BUT I CAN´T DRAW THEM BACK. AND IF I GO BACK TO THE INTREPID I FIND IT COMPLETELY DESTROYED

Well, first turn of the caps lock, or you will get people around here very annoyed with you.
To complete this mission, go in cloacked, as close as you can to the base radar, then uncloack and take this out as fast as you can, destroy also the turret mines and any fighters to avoid trouble. Then launch sosa and vagabond in the station, wait for a while for a cutscene, sosa will launch (she will send you a comm), just then tractor her in and go back to intrepid.

------------------
Well, its classified... i mean, i could tell you, but then i have to kill you...

It's probably he doesn't know how to tractor. To do that, just get pretty close to the pod (but don't hit it!), come to a complete stop, and turn around, so your ass end's facing it. Use your rear view to get lined up so your looking right at the pod from your rear turret. Next, switch to rear view and keyboard mode (makes it easier if your joystick's as touchy as mine). Then hit 'G' to toggle your tractor beam on, and use your primary weapon fire button to activate the tractor. You'll see a white circle come up around tractorable objects, and you just have to keep your crosshair in that white circle. Just press and dont' let go and don't get outside that circle, and you'll tractor her in. If you get outside it, or let go of the trigger, and the pod's too close, you'll have to reposition.

And just as KW said, do try to use less caps next time.

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back