Help Me Increase My Rank!!!!!!!

Ah, DH. Wherever have I said that there's nothing to do in Ausie?
smile.gif
Not counting the sarcastic posts of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just as long as you don't believe anything FF says
smile.gif

To begin with, it said that Hunter lived on a farm. In Brisbane? It's already the biggest city in Australia (not population-wise but size-wise). In six hundred years, there ain't gonna be any space for farms here.
Secondly, it said that Brisbane was hot and stuffy. Yeah, right. Brisbane isn't tropical. Hell, it's bloody cold here right now
smile.gif
. At any rate, this place is way too windy to be stuffy.

There were several other things that I laughed my head off at as well, but I can't really remember right now.

Hey Col.Death Head thanks for the help I needed.I'am just new here and I don't know anyone here and I don't know the things to do here so I'd like to seek help from u.Help me know what's happening here and there is a rumour about playing online of WC so what's this about is this for real or not.I love WC a lot and I wished to play online with u guys.Do u have Secretops mission complier if u have it then can u give it to me.That's all CIC bro
smile.gif

The Ultimate Goal Of Confed Lies On The
Confed Pilots

You can get the SO mission compiler at the file section of the CIC...

------------------
Evilution!

Quarto said:
To begin with, it said that Hunter lived on a farm. In Brisbane? It's already the biggest city in Australia (not population-wise but size-wise). In six hundred years, there ain't gonna be any space for farms here.
Unless of course a horrible natural disaster occurs and destroys the whole thing, leaving empty space….
smile.gif

Secondly, it said that Brisbane was hot and stuffy. Yeah, right. Brisbane isn't tropical. Hell, it's bloody cold here right now
smile.gif
. At any rate, this place is way too windy to be stuffy.
Earth is getting wormer every day…. I don't know how much the temperature will change in Brisbane, but it will get warmer.

HahaHAhaHAhaHahaHa...

Oh... I think Earthworm was serious...

...Nah, can't be.
biggrin.gif

If people come in and post about ranks then they probably never been on UBB boards before. Most UBB boards normally have atleast 2 ranks or membership levels.

Rider, if i played the game much, I'd probably have sent you the compiler. Since I don't, there hasn't been a sense of urgency to get it myself so I could tell you how to use it and all. From what I've read, it's not too difficult to figuire out, though.

If you need any other help, just ask. About the compiler...if you have troubles try the editing forum.

Sonic98 said:
If people come in and post about ranks then they probably never been on UBB boards before. Most UBB boards normally have atleast 2 ranks or membership levels.

That's because two ranks is all UBB allows. The CIC CZ is actually using a hack for the other ranks.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

You r a good confed pilot friend in helping me.
Current situation:My modem has blownup so I can't get on the net daily but it's atleast a good thing that there are Cyber zones around my area where atleast I can access my favourite site once in a week.My parents won't allow to come here all day spending money that's it takes me a lot of time in replying messages.I sneak in cyber zones when my parents r out of the house.I'am waiting badly to get my idiotic compt. online.End of Transmission.
confused.gif
still about the Wc online

Confed members? in the Trillions....

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Oh, you`re exaggerating, there are probably only a few hundred billion under Confed jurisdiction.
smile.gif

Millitary, civilian, or both? There are about a trillion or more peoplr living today. In 600 years, that's just going to shyrocket.
smile.gif

------------------
Meson

Whaa? A trillion people living today? Meson, where did you get that from? There's around six billion people living today.
Let's see...
1,000,000 - Million
1,000,000,000 - Billion
1,000,000,000,000 - Trillion

1,000,000,000,000 - 6,000,000,000 = 994,000,000,000

Seems to me that we've got a fair way to go
smile.gif

Or do you mean trillion in its original, and no longer used meaning - three million?
biggrin.gif

Back