Hello

Hi, i've been a fan of several wing commander games for a while now, and just discovered this web page a bit ago. I still play Armada and Privateer 1&2 quite a bit, and i just bought prophecy a bit ago. I decided i'd join the forums, so hello again.

Hi there!

Hi yourself! Hey, nice to meet a fellow 'pleeb' (cadet), Ross. Maybe one day we'll get to wear those shiny bars too!

Seriously though, it's good to know you're not alone in your WC passions, eh? I've been playing the games for quite a long time now (since WC1 was released, in fact, though I haven't played every game) and throughout that time, while my interest has risen and fallen, it's never completely failed.

Finding this great site has encouraged me to track down the novels, as well as to try and take an active part in the fandom. I hope it strengthens your enjoyment of WC too. Have fun!

Cheers,
Banjo

Originally posted by Ross Johnston
Hi, i've been a fan of several wing commander games for a while now, and just discovered this web page a bit ago. I still play Armada and Privateer 1&2 quite a bit, and i just bought prophecy a bit ago. I decided i'd join the forums, so hello again.

Hello,you will have great fan in here !

Re: Hi there!

Originally posted by Banjo
Hey, nice to meet a fellow 'pleeb' (cadet), Ross. Maybe one day we'll get to wear those shiny bars too!

LOL.In a year youll be a Colonel.I was a pleeb myself back then.

If you're like me, in two months you'll be a Captain :D

btw Welcome and good hunting (chating)

If I'm not mistaken, the proper spelling should be 'plebe', not 'pleeb'.

And then there are those 'nuggets',

and 'rookies'...

'newbies'...

boy!

btw, I'm Fraix.

Back