Hello

LeMoulin

Spaceman
Hello everybody!

I have in my ownership the original chairs of the movie Wing Commander which was filmed in Luxembourg. It's amazing to own that, because Wing Commander is a great movie! If somebody is interested you can send me a message.

Welcome to the CIC! That's an unusual collectible... do you have any photos?

I'm interested... but I'm not sure I could afford it (much less the shipping to NA) or even have anywhere practical to put them. I'd love to see a pic so I know exactly which chairs we're referring to though. Chair from the mess hall scenes? Chairs from the bridge set? Cast and Crew chairs that you wouldn't have seen on screen? A flight chair from one of the fighters would probably top my list but be the most expensive.... It could become my PC chair for playing WC or Star Citizen.

Hello everybody!

I have in my ownership the original chairs of the movie Wing Commander which was filmed in Luxembourg. It's amazing to own that, because Wing Commander is a great movie! If somebody is interested you can send me a message.
To coin a phrase...

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Don't let that put you off however, I'm definitely not in the market for any collections but curiosity beckons for me to see what you got.

Back