Hawk's WCP Buddy

The Shadow

Spaceman
This has probably been covered before but i was just wondering who is the guy that gives casey hawk's knife after he dies and whats his callsign? i think i saw the name 'anderson' on his uniform but wasnt sure. for a while i assumed he was spyder but i dont think they have the same voice. does anyone know?

Yes. He's annoying. But the best was the end of the Midway. 'Drive to hell....aaargh!' *g* That I liked most of him.:)

Spyder's flight suit doesn't say his name on it, for some reason.

The comm officer is 1st Lt. Liam Anderson, Hawk's friend is Major Karl "Spyder" Bowen.

Maybe...one day. Senseful surely. But I believe it doesn't exist in Germany any more...ebay:(
And then only in English...*g*

Have they ever given us any backstory for Spyder and Hawk? Did they serve together before the Midway? cough*Prophecy Guide*cough

The WCP Guide has been translated to German -- I would assume that this would be for the intent of selling it in Germany...:)

Spyder and Hawk don't have a history -- but Spyder was involved with Black Ops stuff during hte war (he was on the Eagle, and part of the squadron that was originally ordered to drop the T-Bomb).

And he's probably not related to Gwen Bowman, since they spell and pronounce their names differently. <G>

Do ya think Spyder and Vagabond worked together back when the card-shark was with Black Ops? :)

So is the Space Force, and an awfull lot of people seem to knpow each other. :) Still, I guess Black Ops would be a lot more compartmentalised and secretive due to the work it does.

Best, Raptor

Back