Hat Poll

Which ship would you like on a hat? Color?

• TCS Tiger's Claw

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • TCS Concordia

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • TCS Victory

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • BWS Intrepid

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • TCS Cerberus

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • TCS Tarawa

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • TCS Princeton

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Navy

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Black

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Tiger's Claw - Navy (though I forgot to vote navy)

Is there a form for how we should request a hat?

The poll has been over for a while. McGruff had a bunch of Tarawa hats made because we decided we wanted it more than the Claw.

No, we decided against that. Anyway, the orders have already shipped so you're going to have to settle for whatever is left.

Has my payment been received?

It's in the mail.......your postcard from Tahiti that is Ha Ha Ha Ha.

The poll has been over for a while. McGruff had a bunch of Tarawa hats made because we decided we wanted it more than the Claw.

And because it would take 4 or 5 'Claws to take on one Tarawa in head to head combat ;).

Is that 'pay extra for a callsign' thing going on, still?

Seriously though, they're all TCS Tarawa with "FIRST TO KILRAH" on the back, like in the above picture. I should know tomorrow how many are left if any. You're 3rd on standby after LOAF and NinjaLA.

You can put me at the end of the standby list - I'm mostly just interested in buying leftovers if you can't sell them, so you don't get burned on having done all this work/spent all this money. If Ninja or this guy want those hats, by all mean sell to them.

Glad you like it!

Since R.Mitchell is a deadbeat who thought it would be cute to waste my time, his hat is shipping out to NinjaLA in the untamed wilds next Tuesday, thanks for the quick payment!

My good natured patience only lasts as long as California's wacky summer deer season, so the other folks who asked for extensions need to pay by 1/2 hour after sunset on Sun. the 21st, no exceptions.

Raptor48 is 1st in line for any leftovers.

Currently I have two hats waiting for payment, one black and one blue. I'm giving the buyers through Sunday, but if they don't come through I'll contact you with the details.

You'll have to take back what you said about cheesesteaks too.

That would actually explain why you said you couldn't PM me. When I saw that, it didn't make sense, but you were trying to PM Haliwali all along - who I discovered doesn't accept PMs for some reason.

I'm now officially out of hats, but since I did get a black one and a blue for myself, I'll be nice and let you have the blue if you want it.

Back